Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Bob Dylan Endorses Barack Obama

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008

      Oh boy, one can wish is all I have to say. We have been moved into this position by the media and one has to wonder why.

      All good things,

      Dottie (whose parents, family and friends wonder what's wrong with me as it would seem to be a dream of mine: black man to lead my people foward and bring hope once again. But Azlan says 'nothing happens the same way twice')