Re: Showing Uncle

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Albert Sándor wrote:

      > I've been reading through parts of the book. Interesting.
      > Question: does computers, phones, electric devices interfere with
      our etheric bodies ?

      > http://adammichaelis.minisite.dk/default.aspx?PageID=59322

      Hello, dear uncle Albert! (Hope you don't mind if I address you
      such.) It is nice to hear from you again. Isn't it funny how we come
      to chat with total strangers over the Internet, just simply because
      the person gave us the time of day? The amusement never ends!

      I was thinking about your question earlier. I actually read it for
      the first time in traffic, while stopped at a light. Rest assured, I
      was not driving while checking e-mail on my fancy-schmancy phone. I
      was safely stopped and waiting for a light to turn green while
      perusing the latest AT digest, which only had two messages in it. So,
      there I was (picture me) tootling about town and musing whether these
      devices interfere with our etheric bodies. And y'know what? I don't
      know! Didn't come up with an answer to that one. What do you think?

      I have lately been spending more time on my electric typewriter,
      which I enjoy very much.

      Cheers,
      Jennifer