extreme hypocrisy by Taz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Not Uncle Taz, mind you, but Die Tageszeitung. My oh my, isn't this the big progressive leftist German daily that's been joining the media choir against Steiner and anthroposophy, yelling Racist, Racist?

      http://www.taz.de/index.php?id=deutschland-artikel&art=3613&no_cache=1

      Well, check out what these imbecile, socially unintelligent nitwits are doing now:

      http://www.taz.de/1/

      They display a photo of the White House with "Onkel Baracks Hütte" written all over it in huge letters -- Uncle Barack's Cabin!

      You can read about it in the Village Voice:

      http://blogs.villagevoice.com/bushbeat/archives/2008/06/crying_onkel_to.php

      Die Tageszeitung is giving Uncle Taz a bad name by associating this piece of shit with "Uncle" while calling themselves the Taz. I should have cause to sue them for that!