Transforming Judgements, Feeling, and Willing

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4 9:40 PM

      Hey Friends,

      Reading in The Effects of Esoteric Development while looking over at the same cat fights that used to be caused here with Hale, Bradford, and Carol, I realized the proudness they all seem to have of their ability for thinking. And this puffing up of oneself for the ability

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 10 12:42 PM

        Ooops it should say " without her nothing moves, as we are dealing with the fallen Sophia'.