Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spirit Body

  • Albert S├índor
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4, 2008
      Your words  made me connect them to something shared on another forum (yogaforums.com):

      Having nothing by Rumi/Coleman Barks from "A year with Rumi"

      What ever comes, comes from a need,
      a sore distress, a hurting want.

      Mary's pain made the baby Jesus.
      Her womb opened its lips
      and spoke the Word.

      Every part of you has a secret language.
      Your hands and your feet say what you have done.

      Every need brings in what's needed.
      Pain bears its cure like a child.

      Having nothing produces provisions.
      Ask a difficult question,
      and the marvelous answer appears.

      Build a ship, and there will be water
      to float it. The tender-throated infant cries,
      and milk drips from the mother's breast.

      Be thirsty for the ultimate water.
      Then be ready for what will come
      pouring from the spring.

      A great example of the Christ impulse manifesting in muslim culture. (no wonder, as sufism is a mystical approach).

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 10, 2008

        Ooops it should say " without her nothing moves, as we are dealing with the fallen Sophia'.