Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Sophia and the Feminine Upper

  • Albert Sándor
    Message 1 of 43 , May 31 11:53 PM
      How do you describe something alive ?
      A describable world would be a dead one.

      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 8, 2008

        Okay, okay okay:) whew to be again like in the old days is not such a bad thing is what I think...anyhows here is something from the same page:

        "The respective advantages of each of these is that the H shape preserves the notion of three pillars that supposedly "support the temple", while the A tree preserves the equilateral triangle shape. (Note the zig-zagging red line on the A tree. This follows the succesive spheres, and is described as looking like a lightning bolt.)

        Mixing Metaphors

        As I pointed out earlier, the Tree of Life legend is based on, and analogous to, the model of Jacob's Ladder; but as you well know a tree is not a ladder. A E Waite addresses this issue in his "A New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry" (p 409):

        Dottie: Now, who's ladder are we climbing? And who is it that we, as we tread this path, take up with us? Oh boy.

        From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 12:05 PM

        In case you didn't go to the second page:)

        http://web.newsguy.com/bigbytes/dc_cathedral/cathedral10.htm