Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Nicodemus

    Message 1 of 49 , May 29, 2008

      Hi Dan, I think if you have a consideration of Ezekial and a looksee therein we might find an interesting element that continues a gesture in the life of Nicodemus. Knowing that Nicodemus was the first in a very special initiation we have to see where we can find the ongoing stream of the past into the future. I do believe we can find this in Ezekial. Or at least that is where my thinking resides at the moment. Ezekial is in the Bible and so maybe you'll get a chance to sit with it.

      All good things,

      Dottie

      p.s. I will have a looksee at whom you have offered below.

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 10, 2008

        Ooops it should say " without her nothing moves, as we are dealing with the fallen Sophia'.