Why We Should Love Osama Bin Laden

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 7:54 AM
      Our Agape love campaign is still going strong, extended to hole-dwellers, space-cadets, terrorists, Communists, liberals, conservatives, murderers, war criminals, liars, thieves, deceivers and every living creature in the universe.

      And we're not alone with this idea:
      Why We Should Love Osama Bin Laden
      by Kevin Williams
      What is the opposite of love? Is it hatred? Some people claim that the opposite of love is fear - not hatred. But I believe the opposite of love is really less than that. I believe the opposite of love is indifference. I say this because I believe there is evidence that hatred is actually love - distorted. Logically, one must first know and love a person before they can truly hate them. If one has never known and loved the person before, how can they really hate them? My answer is that their hated is out of ignorance.
      Some people ought to find this thought-provoking. Read the whole editorial article at http://www.near-death.com/experiences/editorial03.html