Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: ABOUT KARMIC STREAMS.

  • muskiet
    Message 1 of 49 , May 23 3:23 AM
      Dear Dotty

      About racial prudery - whatever that means
      I think I hear you crying for accountability in a big way,
      and in that I would like to support you.
      But while reading your posts, I thought about Lievegoeds last book,
      which I've been reading for the 4th time: THE BATTLE FOR THE SOUL

      I wondered if there was ever a discussion on these pages about this eminent book?
      I'm talking discussion, not random thoughts and definitely not arguements
      about Liefegoed's thoughts - as these were his own Just a discussion of the book
      and the ways we look at the three karmic streams or groups.

      Since I've been busy with my own thoughts on this and connected matters,
      I tried to recognise the different streams in people around me
      and  noticed a certain kind of distance between some.
      Almost as L. spoke about the "fierce differences of opinion" between people
      belonging in the different groups and the "conflicts that manifested themselves
      in the Anthroposophical Society After Rudolf Steiner's death"; (Chapter 1, page 20)

      He told Jelle v d Meulen how Steiner posed the question to a group of young people
      amongst whom he, Lievegoed, evidently must have been: "I expect that in three months,
      when we meet again, you wil know in which spiritual stream you all stand." And the quest
      which this question left to them, how in the ensuing years this became a life task for L.
      But I'm sure you all read the book. Just wanted to know if its ever been discussed while I was gone

      If not maybe now? Like serious?
      engemi
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 10, 2008

        Ooops it should say " without her nothing moves, as we are dealing with the fallen Sophia'.