Chatting with Bradford

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 10 , May 20, 2008

      Hello Bradford,

      I was wondering if you might like to dialog with a few sentient souls. You know, like Jesus did...

      So....whats your favorite color?

      What do you think of Eckhart Tolle's writings?

      Is there anything positive happening in the world?

      If so, are YOU involved with any ideals that are helping to free your fellow men and women?

      Whats your carbon profile?

      Do you think that you could grow enough food to support you and your family?

      What's your take on green building?

      Do you eat only organic food?

      What do you do for fun?

      Was Rudolf Steiner a Guru? or a teacher?

      Are you a Guru? or a teacher?

      Do you have anything else to learn?

      Can you say "conspiracy" without thinking?

      Can you think without knowing?

      Did you kill small animals when you were young?

      Have you ever had a homosexual experience?

      Why haven't you done your duty in the Hole like like so many others round these parts?

      Is chatting with silly sentient souls really as awful as you seem to make it out to be?

      Could you bring anything to a sentient soul table that doesn't portray anyone that isn't "in the know" as a michaelic dunce?

      What's your favorite card game?

      How much alcohol do you drink?

      Where on the Michaelic hierarchical ladder do you consider yourself to be?

      Why can't you seem to talk to other people like they are people?

      Inquiring minds want to know!

      Mike

      Mike Helsher
      http://www.michaelhelsher.lifesuccessconsultants.com/
      http://www.thewealthguardian.com/

    • Albert Sándor
      Message 2 of 10 , May 21, 2008
        I am not Bradford. (as far as I know) In fact, I do not know, who he is.

        Still let me pick up the glove:

        Favorite colour. Don't have any, but I am inclined to blue.

        Eckhart Tolle: The New Earth ? Did not read it. I've seen it on Oprah, though. It digs me. Something that succesful cannot be good. My wife want's me to get it. So I'll read it eventually.

        Yes, there are a lot of postive things happening in the world, like babies are born, we still have seas and forests, The Sun is shining, and I am having a nice conversation online.

        I am involved with making myself better, as it seems the only way to make a point. I am not egotistical though, and I provide means of existence to a few people, relatives and strangers.

        I do not know what carbon profile is. Ok, I googled it up. At least I know what it is, now.

        I could grow enough food to support me and my family. I am having in mind potatoes, barley, and wheat. Blueberries, blackberries are also a must.

        On green building: a nice concept, too bad I am an architect, and my clients usualy do not take the chance to pay for unorthodox things. But I'll try better.

        I do not eat only organic food, in fact, where I live, you find few foodstuffs labeled as such. But I  unconsciously use some organic food, without labels.

        For fun ... you got me here. I enjoy almost everything I do, but just for fun, I do little.

        Rudolf Steiner was a teacher.

        I sill have a lot to learn, but I am on it.

        I can say conspiracy without thinking. Conspiracy.

        I can think without knowing. In fact, most of the time, I do just that.

        I killed small animals when I was young. Yep, I killed them ... in particularly gruesome ways. I am ashamed of it, and sorry now, especially as I remeber that it was pleasant to do that. Sometimes I feel an urge to hurt people, and I need to supress it. What scares me the most that I feel that there is a strong connection between killing and sexuality. They are both deeply moving, and make my stomach turn when associated.

        I never had homosexual expereince. I am not fond of hairy asses. Sadly, I am fond of the hairless ones. (aka female)

        I have never been to the Hole.

        Chatting with silly sentient souls ... yes, this is what I do for fun ! I know it now.

        "Could you bring anything to a sentient soul table that doesn't portray anyone that isn't "in the know" as a michaelic dunce?" I do not get this question. Probably my bad english.

        I don't like card games, never was into them.

        I barley drink alcohol. Only when it is customary, two or three times a month, no more than a single glass of wine. Than I sleep for 10-15 minutes.

        I am not accustomed to the Michaelic hieararchic ladder, so I have no idea where I am at. I guess, somewhere very low. I remember the hooded ones debating if I should be let in, at all.(That was a dream) I think I was let in, though.

        I can't seem to talk to other peole like they are people because i think I am much better than them. But it's not always the case. Sometimes I am able of decent convrsation, too.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 28, 2008

          Osama - Dead Man Walking!

          Bin Laden (a.k.a. CIA asset "Tim Osman") Speaks from Grave

          9/11 Spy State

          "I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle."
          Osama Bin Laden (from a Pakistan Karachi Ummat  news interview suppressed in the U.S. and Britian - September 28, 2001)

          "Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11."
          FBI Operative Rex Tomb (Chief of Investigative Publicity at the FBI speaking for the Justice Department. 6/5/2006)

          AL QAEDA TAPE TO CALL for USE of WMDs
          Authorities: New Tape to Urge Use of Weapons of Mass Destruction on Civilians (TUESDAY May 27, 2008 ABC media "news" story)

          BIN LADEN LASHES OUT AT ARAB LEADERS:Osama bin Laden released a new message on Sunday denouncing Arab leaders for sacrificing the Palestinians and saying the head of the Shiite militant group Hezbollah did not really have the strength to take on Israel.
          (MONDAY • MAY 19, 2008 global media "news" story)

          Quite a trick for a dead man with no proven connection to 9/11.

          Osama Bin Laden was reported dead as early as December 2001 according to Pakistan's Musharraf and after that by others including Benazir Bhutto (just before she was assassinated by what many claim were CIA backed ISI forces).  It appears Osama "Tim Osman"  was after all a well known  brand of CIA-ISI patsy  with some very grave health issues.

          And then there is the trail of sham "Al Qaeda" itself. An operation of wide-ranging bogus cells complete with false "Al Qaeda" tapes  constantly  recycled through our usual Mockingbird and embed Pentagon propaganda liars 'R us media nest.

          It gets worse, of course.

          These latest "news" tapes on dead boogeyman Osama and Co were most likely issued by "al Qaeda" so-called PR "spokesman" Adam Yahiye Gadahn born quite Jewish as Adam Pearlman alias  "Azzam the American". Adam was raised grandson to a director of the Jewish ADL (Anti-Defamation League) and Israel advocate Carl Pearlman.

          (I could not make this stuff up)

          Would you like a Big Oil job that pays countless millions or more courtesy of one phony 9/11 "war on terror" trap? A high tolerance for genocide with extreme prejudice is a must along with a willingness to engage in ongoing false-flag operations. You'll also need cozy neo-con connections, a yen for conquest and no moral compass whatever.

          All expenses paid.

        • holderlin66
          Message 4 of 10 , May 28, 2008

            Memo To Corporate Media: Anyone Can Dress Up As An Arab Terrorist & Fake An Al-Qaeda Tape
            America's press whores gear up for another summer of fearmongering with dubious "Al-Qaeda fan" WMD video

            Nearly four years after Benjamin Vanderford hoodwinked the global media by manufacturing a fake Al-Qaeda beheading tape, America's corporate press whores are once again gearing up to fearmonger about the prospect of mushroom clouds over American cities by instantly ascribing gospel status to a dubious "Al-Qaeda fan" Internet videotape that encourages the use of WMD in a terrorist attack.

            "Intelligence and law enforcement sources tell ABC News they are expecting al Qaeda supporters will post a new video on the Internet in the next 24 hours, calling for what one source said is "jihadists to use biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West," according to the report.

            "There have been several reports that al Qaeda will release a new message calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against civilians," FBI spokesman Richard Kolko told ABC News in an e-mail.

            Since the dubious series of beheading videos, which coincidentally came to a stop when one of our readers managed to expose the ludicrousness of accepting such propaganda at face value by hoodwinking the world media with a fake beheading tape, "Al-Qaeda" has been resigned to spreading its message through Mossad agents like Adam Pearlman and alleged sketchy Bin Laden audio recordings.

            It was back in August 2004 that 22-year-old aspiring video game designer Benjamin Vanderford posted a 55 second clip on the Internet filmed at his friend's house which depicted himself being crudely beheaded while fake blood spurted for visual effect. Vanderford's buddy dressed up like the infamous Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, barked out a template terrorist screed, and the press bought it hook, line and sinker.

            The corporate media lapped up the phony tape and within hours of it being uploaded serious analysts on Fox News were citing the footage as further evidence to prove we were in a war against bloodthirsty terrorists.

            Vanderford said he made the tape "to just make a statement on these type of videos and how easily they can be faked."

            Vanderford single-handedly proved that anyone in the world can dress up as an Arab terrorist, fake a beheading scene or a speech, upload it to the Internet, and have the global media obsessing about the deadly threat of Al-Qaeda within hours.

            The latest "Al-Qaeda WMD" sideshow is no different. This could have been made by the tooth fairy for all the corporate media cares. It fills up the headlines, it attracts viewers and it pleases their military-industrial complex sponsors who make a killing out of artificially inflating the scope of the phantom war on terror for increased weapons sales and fighter jets.

          • holderlin66
            Message 5 of 10 , May 28, 2008
              "Intelligence and law enforcement sources tell ABC News they are
              expecting al Qaeda supporters will post a new video on the Internet in
              the next 24 hours, calling for what one source said is "jihadists to use
              biological, chemical and nuclear weapons to attack the West."

              "There have been several reports that al Qaeda will release a new
              message calling for the use of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) against
              civilians," FBI spokesman Richard Kolko told ABC News in an e-mail.

              "Although there have been similar messages in the past, the FBI and
              [Department of Homeland Security] have no intelligence of any specific
              plot or indication of a threat to the U.S.," the e-mail said. "The FBI
              and U.S. intelligence community will review the message for any
              intelligence value."

              While there is no evidence of any direct threat, the FBI sent a bulletin
              to 18,000 law enforcement agencies across the country, out of an
              abundance of caution.

              Some independent analysts don't think the public should worry much.

              Ben Venzke, the CEO of IntelCenter, a group that monitors terrorist
              communications on the Web, said the video, entitled "Nuclear Jihad, The
              Ultimate Terror," is a jihadi supporter video compilation and not from
              an official group.

              "Supporter videos are made by fans or supporters who may not have ever
              had any contact with a real terrorist," Venzke said. "These videos
              almost always are comprised of old video footage that is edited together
              to make a new video."
            • holderlin66
              Message 6 of 10 , May 29, 2008

                "Another week and another release of the latest sack of BS from MOSSAD recording studios, of the CIA created aL-Qaeda threatening to use WMD's against the West.

                http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6970

                "Timing is everything and the timing of this latest piece of agitprop from MOSSAD Recording studios is right on the money, as the Bush/Cheney Junta is besieged on several fronts by Bad News, AKA the Truth

                Truth like that coming from Bush's former press secretary McClellan, speaking out about the numerous lies and propaganda used by the Bush/Cheney Junta to sell the invasion of Iraq to Americans.

                Truth, like the truths coming out in the sordid pay for play investigation of Israeli PM Olmert.

                Truths, like former president Carter calling out Israel on the number of actual nuclear weapons that depraved state has.

                ( When that story hit the media, the howling and yowling of Israel and her rabid supporters could be heard from Tel Aviv to Langley, VA.)

                Truth, like the truths coming out about how former Pentagon generals acted like some street corner whore, selling their mouths and what came out of those orifices to the Bush/Cheney Junta for nickels and dimes.

                These truths are self-evident and truth is one thing that the Bush/Cheney Junta is allergic to, so much so that they are probably planning another fake aL-Qaeda attack on an American city, to get the serf's minds off the truths pouring forth.

                Since they got burned on the obviously phony Bin Laden video tape last Fall, this time, the neocon and Zionists fantasy machine to fabricate a tape from AQ supporters,
                threatening a WMD attack on the West.

                Since these war mongers are itching to use tactical nukes against Iran, to please their Jewish masters, look for this next "9/11" to be even bigger and more depraved, to get the blood lust of Americans up to the boiling point.

                When Des Moines, IA or Columbus, OH have been turned into one, huge funeral pyre by combined elements of the MOSSAD and CIA, look for the B-2 bombers and cruise missiles to start flying towards Tehran."

              • holderlin66
                Message 7 of 10 , May 31, 2008

                  Barr McClellan is the father of Scott McClellan, the White House press secretary. Barr McClellan, Scott's dad discovers while working as a lawyer in an exclusive firm, out of Austin Texas, that killing Kennedy was an inside job and he finds out and quits the law firm and starts his own. Now how amazing is this? The Bush Dynasty who hates the Kennedy dynasty, and the Bush fingerprints are all over the Kennedy assassination, hire the infatuated young Scott to mindlessly parrot a stream of rubbish, thereby making little Scotty their porno sex slave, while they lie, murder, torture and continue with their unholy horror show.  Here Scott's dad, Barr Mclellan found himself in the same situation and wrote a tell all book.  Scott awakens from his trained monkey coma, suddenly sees the emperor has absolutely no cloths, has been butt naked the whole time that he was hired to dress him up and pipe to the Press what wonderful style and beauty his wardrobe was. Scott wakes up and Scott's Dad had awoken to the same dreadful gnawing and ugly reality that most of us have been facing.

                  What can you make of this, Dallas and Austin and W's Dad, the senior Bush was knowingly and clearly in Dallas at the time of the Kennedy assassinations and sweetly becomes head of the CIA to control the flow of evidence.  The Bush dynasty, the Kennedy dynasty, Scott becomes the laughing stock, because Scott's Dad had already called it an inside job... Now little Scotty, gets off his trained monkey station, and his epiphany is that it is all a pack of lies and the MSM lied and everyone enabled the liars and wouldn't it be great to open this whole can of lies and inside jobs and get the whole lot of them to stand trial as War criminals.  Really, with destiny, you can't make this stuff up.  Destiny and the study of destiny is always, always as rich as the mighty destiny maps and studies of all of Shakespeare's plays...  Only we have had to add Ahriman and Mephistopheles into the dramatic personnae. The riddles of destiny and how the Angelic World opens up our sight to uncover the brilliant twists and turns and machinations, the learning of it all, the vision of it all, awakens the organ for the perception of understanding destiny.

                  Scott is now 40 he was born on Valentines day, 1968.  He began having his inner epiphany at his second Moon node, between 18.5 and 19 years, we cross the point where the Angelic community shows us and gives us our higher beings goals and destiny web....in other words we can at these moment come to meeting with our Angels.  On the second pass, at say 38 years, Scott passes through a meeting with his Angelic guardian again, and this time there is a significant change, and Scott feels the change deep in his being and feels it solidly change his entire view of his destiny and from that moral epiphany perspective he writes his book.  It comes out when Scott is now 40.  Biography, destiny, really you can't make this up, you just have to marvel at the science of biography.

                  "In 2003 McClellan published Blood Money and Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K. In the book McClellan argues that Lyndon B. Johnson and Edward Clark were involved in the planning and cover-up of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. McClellan also named Malcolm Wallace as one of the assassins. The killing of Kennedy was paid for by oil millionaires such as Clint Murchison and Haroldson L. Hunt. McClellan claims that Clark got $2 million for this work.

                  "The assassination of Kennedy allowed the oil depletion allowance to be kept at 27.5 per cent. It remained unchanged during the Johnson presidency. According to McClellan this resulted in a saving of over 100 million dollars to the American oil industry. Soon after Johnson left office it dropped to 15 per cent.

                  image 1

                  Barr McClellan studied at the University of Texas in Austin. As a student McClellan was a strong supporter of John F. Kennedy. After qualifying as a lawyer he went to work for the administration of President Lyndon B. Johnson. Initially he worked for the National Labor Relations Board but in 1964 he became an attorney for the Federal Power Commission.

                  In 1966 McClellan joined the legal firm of Clark, Thomas and Winters, based in Austin, Texas. At that time the firm was run by the partners Edward Clark, Sam Winters, Don Thomas and Frank Denius. The company was closely associated with Lyndon B. Johnson and the Democratic Party in Texas. McClellan's work included advising on political strategy, campaign contributions, media issues and labour disputes.

                  In 1972 McClellan became a full partner in the legal firm. It was only at this stage that he was told about the illegal activities of the firm. John Cofer explained how the partners dealt with criminal activity: "In short, we helped plan crimes and keep the clients out of trouble." Soon afterwards he discovered that one of the partners, Edward Clark, had been involved in planning the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

                  McClellan eventually resigned from the firm after a dispute with Edward Clark. In 1977 he established his own law firm. Some of McClellan notable cases include litigation for exploding Ford Pintos, tobacco-caused expenses on the health care system and the licensing and regulation of cell phones. He also obtained a Supreme Court ruling to protect parklands from freeways.

                  McClellan is the father of Scott McClellan, the White House press secretary, and Mark McClellan, the Food and Drug Administration Commissioner. "

                • holderlin66
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 31, 2008

                    McClellan May Be the Everyman That Breaks the Neocon's Back

                    http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweiss/2008/05/mcclellan-may-be-the-everyman-that-breaks-the-neocons-back.html
                    One of the pleasures of watching Scott McClellan is his sheer ordinariness. In the era of West Wing, the meritocracy, and the "overclass" (my new favorite expression, thank you Samuel Freedman), McClellan is an ordinary Joe. He's pudgy and not all that smart. He's also genuine and honest and likeable. His great achievement already is taking a truth well-known to us pointy-heads on the internet, that the war was waged not for WMD but for "ideology," and bringing it home. Paul Wolfowitz admitted as much in Vanity Fair years ago. Glenn Kessler and George Packer and Richard Clarke stated as much in their books. Walt and Mearsheimer showed us the intellectual scaffolding.

                    I was always amazed that Americans had tolerated that great hoodwinking. But all those guys are intellectuals writing in the end about policy. Comes now McClellan, an ordinary guy who has a noble reason for his betrayal, and we all want to hear his story. That personal tale is bringing the point home in a simple affecting way. For a good story is more compelling than any investigation (let alone any great theory; check this one out). At long last, the chickens are coming home to roost. Before long the networks will be doing features on the neoconservatives, and the president and reporters that loved them. Next stop, the Hague. "
                  • holderlin66
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 31, 2008

                      Matt 24/6

                      King James Bible
                      And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

                      American King James Version
                      And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

                      IRAN: Former German official says war imminent

                      An opinion piece by the former German foreign minister published today in a leading Middle East paper says that Israel is planning to attack Iran over its nuclear program.

                      Joschka_fischer_2Joschka Fischer, German's top diplomat from 1998 to 2005, is a visiting scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

                      He wrote a piece that appeared in today's Daily Star, an English-language  Lebanese newspaper, arguing that President Bush's recent visit to the Middle East was a precursor to a war on Iran's nuclear program:

                      The Middle East is drifting toward a new great confrontation in 2008. Iran must understand that without a diplomatic solution in the coming months, a dangerous military conflict is very likely to erupt. It is high time for serious negotiations to begin.

                      Fischer said Bush's speech during his address to the Israeli Knesset, or parliament, this month indicated a coming Israeli-U.S. attack on Iran's nuclear program:

                      He seemed to be planning, together with Israel, to end the Iranian nuclear program -- and to do so by military, rather than by diplomatic, means.... Although it is acknowledged in Israel that an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities would involve grave and hard-to-assess risks, the choice between acceptance of an Iranian bomb and an attempt at its military destruction, with all the attendant consequences, is clear. Israel won't stand by and wait for matters to take their course.

                      Fischer, former leader of Germany's Green Party, was one of the key diplomats involved in assessing Iran's nuclear facilities and pressuring Tehran for a temporary halt of its uranium enrichment program from 2003 to 2005, when he left office.

                      His piece was the talk of the town in Beirut. It stunned some abroad, as well. Conservative blogger Don Surber writes:

                      I had hoped that reasonable minds would by now have resolved this situation amicably and without violence. When a lefty like Fischer doubts that can happen, I worry.

                    • holderlin66
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 1, 2008

                        Disasters Around The World

                        May 31st, 2008 | by admin |