Re: Question

    Message 1 of 17 , May 19, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Albert Sándor <montek@...> wrote:

      > I was reading a lecture about the human group souls, and Dr. Steiner presents the lion and bull, but say little on the other two. (man, eagle). I'd like to read, find about those. Any help is deeply aprreciated.

      The four beasts of the Apocalypse (Eagle, Lion, Bull, Man) are the core of the twelvefold Zodiac.  RS touches on this issue in GA #110 (The Spiritual Hierarchies, Düsseldorf, April, 1909), try Lecture 8  -- I think it's also available at the Rudolf Steiner Archive (my first donation), where you may try a search  for key words.