Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: names

  • muskiet
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2008
      Och donnerwetter
      it's good to be back

      But how on earth was I to know 'I' had a forefather e-e mother
      of this calibre???
      Who would think of wikipidia afore we go yahooing?
      Now I know
      And thanks for the link to SCross
      because my e-address changed,
      I didn't receive them anymore
      great loss, I now realise after checking it out
      Will do so on-line - no need to send it on
      as my address wil change once more
      So long, 's night here, I'm to bed
      engemi