Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Church renewal ? Karl Rahner

    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2008

      Hi Chantel and friends,

      It seems to me that when these sisters pick up the pieces that are missing, they will be led out of the Catholic Church. Freedom does not exist in it and in any case, if we believe in reincarnation it seems to me that when they return they will not be Catholics in the sense that they have found themselves in today. They will find themselves in something that really is the true understanding of 'Universal' for all man. Not for some church. But for each individual I Am that has been birthed or is being birthed that will not call one Church its home.

      All good things, and my thoughts,

      Dottie