Re: The end of the hole influence (was: hole-rules enforced)

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Mike you wrote:

      >The "hole star" has done the Achilles heal treatment par excellence, and has become as predictable as a Roman Empire.

      I said hole tsar. A hole star would be an oxymoron, because the Unthinkable Facility is a black hole that no light can escape from, or be seen in. Nothing can shine there. We're talking utter darkness.

      Tarjei
    • Mike Helsher
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008

        --- On Sat, 5/3/08, elfuncle wrote:

        I said hole tsar. A hole star would be an oxymoron, because the Unthinkable Facility is a black hole that no light can escape from, or be seen in. Nothing can shine there. We're talking utter darkness.

        Tarjei

        Mike:

        Big oops! I should take English as a second language (it's the only earthly language that I know)

        Yes, bleakness to the tunnel of doom and beyond.

         And now no personalities to make fun of...no hope of redemption through "us" as being better than "them": Them "anthroposophisists" were individual personalities to you know, with infected children from the deep waldorf basements. Or them goofy anthroposophisists that caused the holocaust... with Nazi trained kids that pull up womens skirts.

        If they truly live up to the new rule, their archives are destined to meld into the eternity of pulp fiction that has been written by millions (3 to 5 perhaps) of mindfully unconscious know-it-alls who determine their existence through finding someone to point out as a "moron".

        Might as well write a 200,000 page instruction manual on waldorf witch-hunting, or anthro Nazi-hunting. I'm sure that everyone who is anyone will read it!...All of it too, and there will be no doubt about the words. "thou shalt define all life in words". I bet PS will read it! Then again he's probably writing it right now...:^O

        "It's the end of the [hole] as we know it, and I feel fine..."

        Best

        Mike

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2008

          Tarjei! really! Where do you find these things???? My goodeness.

          All good things,

          Dottie

          p.s. I guess she was getting a little too friendly for their liking. Maybe they want to keep showing anthros as big bad meanies out to steal their children as Dan Dugan and Peter K. have implied in their twisted writings. I wonder what they got cooking?