Re: hole-rules enforced

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <hisholiness@...> wrote:

      > The hole tsar has decreed that personalities at Anthroposophy Tomorrow
      > are off-topic and strictly verboten, following a declaration of
      > heartfelt love towards us by Diana. Third time violators will have to
      > spend a week sitting on the bench, with a dunce cap, and after that they
      > may return to the abysmal hole-fold if they apologize sincerely and
      > abjectly with humble repentance.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Tarjei

      Poor Diana, it shall be hard to post on a list where you're told what you can and cannot talk about - how frustrating being treated like a brat after years of loyalty to their cause! I wonder why doesn't Diana subscribe to Frank's list? I honestly can't understand why these ladies, with such combative attitude, submit themselves to this intolerant tyrant. I come to think it's not an easy task to dwell in the hole, after allÂ… how embarrassing and humiliating!

      Simone

    • Mike Helsher
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008

        OMG! Oh the drollness of it all!

        "Thall shalt not engage in personality battles" is the jest of it. And though the hole swimmers  have been loving the idea of "Logic' as their holy grail, they have been playing the personality-battle card, though quite discretely, as their main hand.

        Now, I am, as a basement opportunist, going to be out of a job soon. The "hole star" has done the Achilles heal treatment par excellence, and has become as predictable as a Roman Empire.

        Dare I say that we, of the AT ilk, can now claim a "victory", to be recorded in the Akasha for all eternity?....:^)

        This is indeed "a day of infamy!"

        Best

        Mike

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2008
          Mike you wrote:

          >The "hole star" has done the Achilles heal treatment par excellence, and has become as predictable as a Roman Empire.

          I said hole tsar. A hole star would be an oxymoron, because the Unthinkable Facility is a black hole that no light can escape from, or be seen in. Nothing can shine there. We're talking utter darkness.

          Tarjei
        • Mike Helsher
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008

            --- On Sat, 5/3/08, elfuncle wrote:

            I said hole tsar. A hole star would be an oxymoron, because the Unthinkable Facility is a black hole that no light can escape from, or be seen in. Nothing can shine there. We're talking utter darkness.

            Tarjei

            Mike:

            Big oops! I should take English as a second language (it's the only earthly language that I know)

            Yes, bleakness to the tunnel of doom and beyond.

             And now no personalities to make fun of...no hope of redemption through "us" as being better than "them": Them "anthroposophisists" were individual personalities to you know, with infected children from the deep waldorf basements. Or them goofy anthroposophisists that caused the holocaust... with Nazi trained kids that pull up womens skirts.

            If they truly live up to the new rule, their archives are destined to meld into the eternity of pulp fiction that has been written by millions (3 to 5 perhaps) of mindfully unconscious know-it-alls who determine their existence through finding someone to point out as a "moron".

            Might as well write a 200,000 page instruction manual on waldorf witch-hunting, or anthro Nazi-hunting. I'm sure that everyone who is anyone will read it!...All of it too, and there will be no doubt about the words. "thou shalt define all life in words". I bet PS will read it! Then again he's probably writing it right now...:^O

            "It's the end of the [hole] as we know it, and I feel fine..."

            Best

            Mike

            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2008

              Tarjei! really! Where do you find these things???? My goodeness.

              All good things,

              Dottie

              p.s. I guess she was getting a little too friendly for their liking. Maybe they want to keep showing anthros as big bad meanies out to steal their children as Dan Dugan and Peter K. have implied in their twisted writings. I wonder what they got cooking?

              > The hole tsar has decreed that personalities at Anthroposophy Tomorrow
              > are off-topic and strictly verboten, following a declaration of
              > heartfelt love towards us by Diana.

              And she is sending us a big kiss: