Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Madonna 4 minutes

  • Albert Sándor
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      Dear Andrei

      Of coursed you are right. I can do better. :)
      Thanks for the support.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2008
        I had my "righteous" phase, (and sometimes I fall back to it, sadly) so when I hear good advises or suggestions how should I behave I enter in doubt. This doubt is about the person makes these statements. I do not doubt your intentions, or your earnest efforts in striving for good ... but I know myself, and I know that I am not good. Of course this does not make you bad, too. :)

        On a certain yoga forum it was thrown to my face that being always right is also a big mistake. I was so right, and so righteus, so good at explaining how everything we do is wrong, and how futile are these little poses we adopt in our debates that I have become totally insupportable. I was wrong. I was kind of like Job, who scorned the wisdom of his friends, due to his misery. My misery and the lucidity what it caused, made me feel superior, and that feeling made me to allow a patronizing position.

        I am not saying you are doing the same ... I do not know you well enough.
        My conclusion on the other forum was to not post anything but what is very pragmatic, and helpful to others, and leave more serious matters to meditation in silence.

        I guess I just have to do the same here. The time for talking has passed.