Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Madonna 4 minutes

  • Albert Sándor
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      OK, I see two artists, stars, stars are bright, right ? Bright is light. Light is Lux. Lux is brought  to us. Luciferos.
      See the ahrimanic elementals following their steps, as if they would like to catch them.
      The kissing pairs are shown as in an anatomy book, disected, emphasising the flesh and bone.

      The words are about "4 minutes two save a world, grab a boy, grab a girl". Love is supposed to save the world. But in the same time love is demasked as belonging to the flesh.

      I was wondering, to what degree is this video conscious of what it depicts.

      Feel free to give your understanding.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Time. Lucifer is afraid to be trapped in time. He desires to get back to the timeless sphere he was cast down from. He desires to preserve the perishable in the unchanging reality of the higher worlds. Love (eros) is intoxication with the beauty of the perishable, the ever changing physical world.

        "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,  the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

         The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. "

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          OK, am I too judgemental here ? Is it just my paranoid mind "ensnared" by too much antroposophy ?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008

            Sandor I think Time is endless. I think there is a living into Time and bending with it rather than trying to control it that seems to speak to me most. Time is eternal. I think if we sense into the Time Beings and then our own sense of human time we can have an imagination of Time weaving, a weaving of pictures, a weaving of movement towards our development. And that's what matters, our development towards our task of birthing the I Am, the Ego. There's something about a different understanding of Time that already lives within us when we consider we, our, birth stars and planets have been imprinted within us since birth.

            I woke up this morning with the Ego on my mind. I was wondering if we can truly have a living imagination towards what it means to birth our Egos, our I Ams? What does that look like, what does that require? And not just in words, but in experiential understandings. Not mysticm rather in consciousness. I mean we are responsible for birthing our Egos. I mean that can be rather heavy if thought of from an emotional or a thinking level. But from the thinkingheart level it is not heavy, it is what it is and we can have a feel for this, and imagination for this. Contemplating this when we reach the right moment in ourselves to be contemplating such things can be truly deepening towards the cosmic beings of our world.

            All good things,

            Dottie

            OK, am I too judgemental here ? Is it just my paranoid mind "ensnared" by too much antroposophy ?
            Time. Lucifer is afraid to be trapped in time. He desires to get back to the timeless sphere he was cast down from. He desires to preserve the perishable in the unchanging reality of the higher worlds. Love (eros) is intoxication with the beauty of the perishable, the ever changing physical world.

            "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,  the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

             The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. "

            And dig out the skeletons of the past, and put them to rest for good ...

            > I think I may have used the term 'play' but I want
            > to share that I DO NOT implY(d) this means there was no gravity or
            > suffering to what had occurred.

            Thanks,

            Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • Andrei O.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2008
              Dear Sandor,

              To be frank: that video didn't impress me much.
              I thing the creators of these song and video would be very glad to hear that there is some deep meaning of what they are doing.
              If do pay such a meticulous attention to small things, then they grow.
              Don't pay much attention to it, don't furnish their growth.
              This kind of non-appreciation method works in general good also for what is usually called "sin", "temptation".

              Andrei

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2008
                Dear Andrei

                Of coursed you are right. I can do better. :)
                Thanks for the support.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2008
                  I had my "righteous" phase, (and sometimes I fall back to it, sadly) so when I hear good advises or suggestions how should I behave I enter in doubt. This doubt is about the person makes these statements. I do not doubt your intentions, or your earnest efforts in striving for good ... but I know myself, and I know that I am not good. Of course this does not make you bad, too. :)

                  On a certain yoga forum it was thrown to my face that being always right is also a big mistake. I was so right, and so righteus, so good at explaining how everything we do is wrong, and how futile are these little poses we adopt in our debates that I have become totally insupportable. I was wrong. I was kind of like Job, who scorned the wisdom of his friends, due to his misery. My misery and the lucidity what it caused, made me feel superior, and that feeling made me to allow a patronizing position.

                  I am not saying you are doing the same ... I do not know you well enough.
                  My conclusion on the other forum was to not post anything but what is very pragmatic, and helpful to others, and leave more serious matters to meditation in silence.

                  I guess I just have to do the same here. The time for talking has passed.