AntiMatters new issue alert

  • ujmvjm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      With the publication of its fourth issue (Volume 2 Number 2),
      AntiMatters (http://anti-matters.org) completes its first year.
      AntiMatters is an open-access e-journal addressing issues in science
      and the humanities from non-materialistic perspectives. It is
      published quarterly by the Sri Aurobindo International Centre of
      Education in Pondicherry, India.

      The web-link to the current issue is http://anti-matters.org/0/current.htm

      It is my sincere belief that at least some articles in this issue will
      be of interest to members of this group.

      TABLE OF CONTENTS

      Articles:

      Materialism
      Sri Aurobindo

      Beyond Natural Selection and Intelligent Design: Sri Aurobindo's
      Theory of Evolution
      Ulrich J Mohrhoff

      Sri Aurobindo and Hinduism
      Peter Heehs

      Indian Spiritual Knowledge and the Psychology Curriculum
      Matthijs Cornelissen

      Should We Expect To Feel As If We Understand Consciousness?
      Mark C Price

      Diseases of Meaning, Manifestations of Health, and Metaphor
      Kim Jobst, Daniel Shostak, Peter J Whitehouse

      Awakening the Genius Within
      Yasuhiko Genku Kimura

      Can the New Science of Evo–Devo Explain the Form of Organisms?
      Steve Talbott

      Book Reviews:

      Moalem and Prince: Survival of the Sickest

      Vaughan-Lee: Alchemy of Light

      Martin: Does it Matter?

      Northcote: The Paranormal and the Politics of Truth

      Book Excerpts:

      Reinventing the Sacred
      Stuart A Kauffman

      The Ascent of Humanity
      Charles Eisenstein

      Ulrich Mohrhoff
      Managing Editor - AntiMatters
      Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education
      Pondicherry 605002
      India