Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Talking about the Church

  • Albert S├índor
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2008
      Let us not doubt anyone's good intentions.

      I regularly read the Bible. I like The Old Testament, very much. (My Bible studies begun after reading The Occult Science and The Apocalypse of John.)
      Why ? Because with all the shift from group consciousness to individuality, the main figures of the Old Testament are pretty much like us. The Old Testament it is about our lives, without the Christ impulse being recieved. Lust, blood, faith, deceit, it is all there. It is a great example how history is formed by the desires and wishes of individuals.

      I was always suspicious and defensive against any form of organization, and authority.
      Lately I have been seeing a roman catholic young priest, to know the roman catholic curch better ... and your thoughts on these theme are quite helping me directing this relation to become fruitful.