Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pope Ratzinger

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 4:07 PM

      A terrible sham is what it is...for those that can not see past what is really going on. Feels like we have the Emporer in the room ala Star Wars. Really incredible to watch the enemy of freedom in the room. Stunning actually to consider the implications of what we are now seeing in imagery via television, and photographs.

      A muslim friend of mine was speaking about having had a dream about the Pope. He said he woke up and was comforted. I wanted to encourage his thoughts and at the same time I was appalled he was speaking about the Pope in the manner he was as I experience the opposite of what he was saying. I then asked him a question, I can't remember exactly how I put it, and he looked at me with a shocked expression and said " not this Pope, Pope John Paul, this Pope ...well I won't say what he said, but his dream was about Pope John Paul. And I was relieved as I couldn't understand how he could be duped by this current Pope.

      I have no dislike for this Pope, only a recognition of what is occuring before my very eyes.

      All good things,

      Dottie