Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The collective Female Pain-body and The Mother

    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 20, 2008

      Who was the young man from the Black Forrest area a few years back that said the Tomberg student's hold that there is one mystical body of Christ and it exists soley in the Church, Catholic that would be? Does anyone remember?

      What I found refreshing about him, and maybe it was a naivety, he was truthful about the thoughts of Tomberg that regular anthroposophists might not be aware of that might raise the hair on their heads. I imagine after a time it became 'uh, they won't understand and will only put it down, better to shroud it'. That's kinda what I am feeling while reading Uffe's words on this subject.

      All good things,

      Dottie