polygamous hole dwellers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      One of them hole dwellers suggests that anthroposophists are a
      polygamist cult. This idea may have been inspired by current
      headlines, but on the other hand, they have this weird habit of
      projecting their own pathologies on their chosen enemies.

      We've known all along that the hole is a cult as bad as they come, but
      I for one had no idea they were polygamous. Well, you learn something
      new every day....