Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: escape from freedom

  • SCos
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 18, 2008
      "Which reminds me of that classic Erich Fromm book, "Fear of Freedom" (published in the US as "Escape from Freedom".
      tarjei, i loved that book. liberal college during the '60's and 70's had such crap psychology, not a shred of spirituality. and b.f. skinner was all the rage, i think ahriman created behaviorism. i got so depressed having to read that crap! then eric fromm came along and the next thing i knew, i was reading abraham maslow and the big sur whole person psychology, what a renaissance.

      funny thing if you read skinner's book WALDEN 2, everything in it on child rearing is exactely what the texas fundementalists are doing with their kids when they got raided by the fuzz. skinner said that asshole parents raise asshole kids, and he was right. he said to raise chidren communally, so that the kids really don't know who their parents are and that the best child bearing age for women is 14-15-16 yrs old, then when the mother's kids turn 20 and you can kick them out of home, well, she is only 35 yrs old and has a full life ahead of her. nowadays, professional women start kids at 35 and they are more than half-dead by the time of their kids first baseball game. the skinner box was cool too. put your kids in a box for the first 18 months and they will never bond with mom.
      stephen
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 18, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "SCos" <vtsophia@...> wrote:

        > funny thing if you read skinner's book WALDEN 2, everything in it on child rearing is exactely what the texas fundementalists are doing with their kids when they got raided by the fuzz. skinner said that asshole parents raise asshole kids, and he was right. he said to raise chidren communally, so that the kids really don't know who their parents are and that the best child bearing age for women is 14-15-16 yrs old, then when the mother's kids turn 20 and you can kick them out of home, well, she is only 35 yrs old and has a full life ahead of her. nowadays, professional women start kids at 35 and they are more than half-dead by the time of their kids first baseball game. the skinner box was cool too. put your kids in a box for the first 18 months and they will never bond with mom.

        So women are basically beasts for breeding (half dead and useless when reaching middle age), children are to be bred in captivity and then be kicked into the wild like plagues, those who live their lives otherwise are assholes, and love and fraternity is for suckers. And Ayn Rand is the guru of economics?

        Come to think of it, Erich Fromm also wrote "The Sane Society", but some people obviously prefer to live in insane societies.

        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 18, 2008

          Working women at 35 dead tired? Kidding right? That's probably the greatest age to have children, kinda like Rilke's idea of what it takes to know love.

          All good things,

          Dottie

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 18, 2008
            Dottie, you wrote:

            >Working women at 35 dead tired? Kidding right?

            Nah, methinks the book Stephen cites was based upon hole studies. You know it fits very well: Any woman -- and man too! -- would be dead tired at 35 if she/he's been living in the pitch dark with constipation all her/his adult life, and it's natural for them to kick their offspring out of their nests as soon as they've grown their bat wings...

            Cheers,

            Tarjei
          • val2160
            Message 5 of 18 , May 15, 2008

              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "SCos" <vtsophia@...> wrote:

              "nowadays, professional women start kids at 35 and they are more than half-dead by the time of their kids first baseball game."

              Nowadays professional women are working during their kid's baseball games. Hopefully, some of them are busy devising a test for the detection of misogynistic horse hockey like this. The amature women are busy keeping score, tracking the pitch count, and serving the margaritas and crudites. Pleeeeeese...

            • val2160
              Message 6 of 18 , May 15, 2008
                And here's a little footage of a couple professional women I know at my
                eldest son's b'ball game this winter. If this is them half dead well,
                I'm glad I didn't know them when they were younger.

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTtChCk1y3c
              • val2160
                Message 7 of 18 , May 15, 2008
                • holderlin66
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 16, 2008
                  • lightsearcher1
                    Message 9 of 18 , May 17, 2008
                      Bill Maher's défilé de mode islamique

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKIgzScJ1WU

                      Brad, not to compete but I think the above nudges out yours on the
                      sheer tragi-comedy laughter scale.

                      "Consciousness Soul Follies" continue unabated...

                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66"
                      <holderlin66@...> wrote:

                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
                    • holderlin66
                      Message 10 of 18 , May 18, 2008

                        Trends and graphic comparisons between two world wide movemnts, comparing Steiner in blue and Scientology in red... shows a very steady flat line for Ruddy and spikes and Tom Cruise PR for Scientology.  There is also below a graphic comparison to l ron hubbard and Dr. Steiner.  But it interested me that I have a subtle ongoing battle with my wife who attended Texas A&M at college station Texas.  The difference in world wide influence between Texas A&M, besides the fact that Robert Gates is now head of the CIA and was president of Texas A&M for a short stint, and the wider, vaster influence of world wide Spiritual Science is the difference that Spiritual Science doesn't have a football team, basketball team, or baseball team, so ole Rudi just doesn't stir up enough interest.... Graphically it proves that Steiner is more known in the world than Texas A&M, who along with UT teach the usual brand of materialism and rotten education fit for the suckling pig appetites of those richly brainwashed with the honor - the honor of the code of materialism and militarism.  Robert Gates fits right in.  But if Robert Gates and Bill Gates are distant cousins that would be interesting... probably no family relation except Bill might have been the wayward good for nothing nerd who dropped out of college while Robert rose in the ranks of Political Ahrimanic Intelligence.... You know interesting, unconnected stuff like that.

                        rudolf steiner    scientology

                         Regions
                        1.Switzerland

                        2.Denmark

                        3.New Zealand

                        4.Austria

                        5.Germany

                        6.Norway

                        7.Netherlands

                        8.Hungary

                        9.Finland

                        10.Australia

                         Cities
                        1.Zurich, Switzerland

                        2.Copenhagen, Denmark

                        3.Hamburg, Germany

                        4.Auckland, New Zealand

                        5.Stuttgart, Germany

                        6.Dortmund, Germany

                        7.Berlin, Germany

                        8.Munich, Germany

                        9.Vienna, Austria

                        10.Rotterdam, Netherlands

                         Languages
                        1.Danish

                        2.German

                        3.Dutch

                        4.Hungarian

                        5.Finnish

                        6.Swedish

                        7.Italian

                        8.Portuguese

                        9.English

                        10.Spanish

                        rudolf steiner    l ron hubbard

                        waldorf    public school
                        1.Hungary

                        2.United States

                        3.Germany

                        4.Australia

                        5.Sweden

                        6.United Kingdom

                        7.Argentina

                        8.Austria

                        9.Canada

                        10.Netherlands

                         Cities
                        1.Waldorf, MD, USA

                        2.Reston, VA, USA

                        3.Washington, DC, USA

                        4.New York, NY, USA

                        5.Budapest, Hungary

                        6.Portland, OR, USA

                        7.San Francisco, CA, USA

                        8.Sydney, Australia

                        9.Atlanta, GA, USA

                        10.Chicago, IL, USA

                         Languages
                        1.Hungarian

                        2.English

                        3.German

                        4.Swedish

                        5.Dutch

                        6.Portuguese

                        7.Spanish

                        8.Italian

                        9.French

                        rudolf steiner    texas a&m

                        Regions
                        1.Switzerland

                        2.Denmark

                        3.New Zealand

                        4.Austria

                        5.Germany

                        6.Netherlands

                        7.Norway

                        8.Hungary

                        9.Finland

                        10.Australia

                         Cities
                        1.Zurich, Switzerland

                        2.Copenhagen, Denmark

                        3.Hamburg, Germany

                        4.Stuttgart, Germany

                        5.Dortmund, Germany

                        6.Nuremberg, Germany

                        7.Vienna, Austria

                        8.Auckland, New Zealand

                        9.Berlin, Germany

                        10.Munich, Germany

                         Languages
                        1.Danish

                        2.German

                        3.Dutch

                        4.Hungarian

                        5.Swedish

                        6.Finnish

                        7.Italian

                        8.Portuguese

                        9.English

                        10.French

                      • val2160
                        Message 11 of 18 , May 18, 2008
                        • holderlin66
                          Message 12 of 18 , May 19, 2008

                            "Dead Man Talking": Jewish Media Groups to release another Bin Laden Tape

                            bradford comments;

                            What a wonderful history of disjointed culpability we share as Michael students.  Oh, I don't mean how we avoid the depth of Dr. Steiner and gravitate towards little tid bits, no I mean how gullible and unable to penetrate current events we are.  Bin Laden is Dead for instance.  Oh please, the number of Anthros or quasi Anthros who are sitting mumbling nonsense to themselves about war on terror and bin laden is distressing to say the least. Bin Laden is dead and no tapes of bin laden when the NeoCons need a new press release are or have been real for many years.  It was hype and it is destructive and worse Anthros haven't gotten their heads around it.  Oh there is a long list that Anthros remain dense to the point of dumbness on.  9/11, London trains and Spain attacks as well as so many other manufactured events were inside jobs with no justice, no facts of real research just plain Orwellian Spin and Anthros happily dance to the music.

                            It is important to grasp Time Codes and Ahrimanic effects in each of our weasel like materialistic souls.  It is important to clean house and if you have guests that are thieves and liars, expel them, or at least charge them with lying or expel them when they rob us of our discerning intelligence and beg us to let them stay in our house and they will behave.  Well everyone has to have an Ahrimanic Monkey Pet, the double of their own infusion, their own sound and cognitive mix of music to soothe Ahrimanic monkeys of their own making in their own home studio.  But getting some truth and clarity and standing at least on the sound discernment of Michael Intelligence, is not something many souls and especially newbies care to gravitate towards.

                            Know your own Monkey!  Our deceptions and lies to ourselves for our own comfort are really the best little whores in the murdered D.C. Madams closet.  Was the D.C. madam murdered?  Oh Gosh, who would do such a thing.... Remember the poor distressed soul just hung herself.  We are dealing with Ahrimanically infected War criminals, torturing, murdering, war mongers who would dispose of any of you with hardly a blink of an eye.  Think the truth, write the truth, explore the truth, raise the vision of truth and human spirituality and link it to concrete daily water cooler discourse and you can have a whole host of enemies... People who no longer consider you one of them... You have and hold strange opinions, you are not amused by the constant bath of lies and distortions....  Emmanuel Goldstein's, the horror of the tale and suffocation in human terms of the Angel of Emmanuel Goldstein, could be described from George Orwell's book as "Method and practice in suffocating human Angelic Consciousness in human species" .

                            Hi my name is bradford, I am recovering from having a smothered Angel.  Hello Bradford!

                            http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6855

                            Other than the war profiteers and defense contractors, Israel is the only one benefiting from these "Emmanuel Goldstein" moments that tells the dumb and gullible to engage in the state mandated "Two Minutes Hate" so they'll become so angry and frightened they'll gladly hand over more money, more of their freedoms and more of their sons and daughters to fight never ending wars for that State of Hate, Israel.

                            Dead Man Talking: Bin Laden Endorses Obama from the grave

                            Boy, for a dead guy, that Bin Laden sure is talkative. But it helps when you have some close buds at some JEWISH Media Groups, like Rita Katz's SITE and Ben Venzke's IntelCenter, to do your all the leg work in getting the latest your recordings out.

                            Or maybe MOSSAD Recording Studios will let a good bud of Rita Katz and admirer of Daniel Pipes, Michelle Malkin and that mouth-breathing Islamaphobe site, Little Green Footballs, Laura Mansfield handle the press release for this latest BL confabulation.

                            In her spare time, Laura writes for David Horowitz's "Front Page" magazine, sharing space with the likes of Charles Krauthammer, Daniel Pipes, Ann Coulter and Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.

                            Now there's an impartial bunch!!

                            One has to wonder why someone like BL, who is a sworn enemy of Jews, always lets Jews like Katz and Venzke release his latest tirades.

                            But these Jewish Media Groups won't record anymore video of BL, since the one they released last September 11, 2007--nice time there, MOSSD--was an obvious fake, as
                            AP noted that "during the video, bin Laden's image moves for only a total of about 3 1/2 minutes in two segments, staying frozen the rest of the time while his remarks continue." An anonymous U.S. intelligence official told the AP it may have been a technical glitch that occurred during production.

                            Yeah, right. A technical "glitch."

                            Is that like a "wardrobe malfunction?"

                            Dead guys just don't talk as much as they used to, do they lovely Rita, Meter Maid?

                            The next MOSSAD Recording Studios release of BL's latest promises that he will have a strong message for Muslims.

                            Like what?

                            "I switched to GEICO and saved $273.00 Yankee Imperial Dollars per year."

                            "Wash that grey away, right out of your beard, by using Grecian Formula 5."

                            "All Muslims, who are registered to vote in the U.S., should vote for Barack Obama. That is Sharia."

                            Most likely, MOSSAD Recording Studios will conjure up some message that relates to that "shitty little country", Israel and how Israel needs to be... blah, blah, blah.

                            And maybe some reference to the MOSSAD/CIA false-flag op on 9/11 will be tossed in for good measure, with BL thanking his Persian buddies for helping carry out the MOSSAD/CIA attacks on 9/11.

                            For that is what these bogus BL messages are all about: Getting the U.S. suckered into fighting another war for Israel, by bombing to hell and gone Iran so Israel can continue on with its murderous campaign of ethnically cleansing the indigenous Palestinians from their homeland.

                            This latest BL brouhaha has all the markings of a press release, designed to get the public primed and ready for another big, stinking load of you know what.

                            Check out some of these online news sites that are trumpeting the next BL release and see how they all sound the same.

                            China Daily

                            IHT.com

                            All Headlines News

                            This isn't reporting, unless the reporter is waving blue pom-poms and wearing a white colored, cheerleading skirt and has a Star of David around their neck.

                            Message 13 of 18 , May 20, 2008

                              I traced that headline of yours to http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/   where I found another headline that speaks for itself: "The Coming World Government is Announced by the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute ".

                              > What a wonderful history of disjointed culpability we share as Michael
                              > students.

                              That's not a Michael I would want to know, Bradford. Frankly, I think you can take that "Michael" of yours and shove him sideways.

                              >  Oh
                              > please, the number of Anthros or quasi Anthros who are sitting mumbling
                              > nonsense to themselves about war on terror and bin laden is distressing
                              > to say the least.

                              And how do you hear what those people are mumbling to themselves? Eavesdropping? Cloak-and-dagger surveillance? We're having a love campaign for the Basement Chidren here, but you're all wrapped up in bitter hatred against "quasi Anthros"and Jews.

                              > It was hype and it is destructive and worse Anthros haven't gotten their
                              > heads around it.

                              Nah, thoseanthros are…….  Jew-lovers?

                              > Oh there is a long list that Anthros remain dense to
                              > the point of dumbness on.

                              I think most psople here are aware that anybody not sharing your vitriolic madness is dense and dumb and trashy, but this is extremely juvenile, don't you think? Like sticking your tongue out in kindergaten?

                              > 9/11, London trains and Spain attacks as well
                              > as so many other manufactured events were inside jobs with no justice,
                              > no facts of real research just plain Orwellian Spin and Anthros happily
                              > dance to the music.

                              You and that Lightsearcher fellow should have a racist football match: His Muslims against your Jews. You dance unhappily to the same music.

                              > It is important to grasp Time Codes and Ahrimanic effects in each of our
                              > weasel like materialistic souls.

                              That Ahrimanis your "Michael", Bradford.

                              > It is important to clean house and if
                              > you have guests that are thieves and liars, expel them, or at least
                              > charge them with lying or expel them when they rob us of our discerning
                              > intelligence and beg us to let them stay in our house and they will
                              > behave. Well everyone has to have an Ahrimanic Monkey Pet, the double
                              > of their own infusion, their own sound and cognitive mix of music to
                              > soothe Ahrimanic monkeys of their own making in their own home studio.
                              > But getting some truth and clarity and standing at least on the sound
                              > discernment of Michael Intelligence, is not something many souls and
                              > especially newbies care to gravitate towards.

                              So your "Michael" is a monkey pet and your "Michael school" is robbing its students of their discerning intelligence?

                              > Know your own Monkey!

                              Thank you for introducing us to yours!

                              > People who no longer consider you one of them... You have and hold
                              > strange opinions, you are not amused by the constant bath of lies and
                              > distortions.... Emmanuel Goldstein's, the horror of the tale and
                              > suffocation in human terms of the Angel of Emmanuel Goldstein, could be
                              > described from George Orwell's book as "Method and practice in
                              > suffocating human Angelic Consciousness in human species" .

                              Ah, so the only sympathetic Jew you can come up with is a fictitious one invented by a non-Jew.

                              > But it helps when
                              > you have some close buds at some JEWISH Media Groups, like Rita Katz's
                              > SITE <http://www.siteintelgroup.org/> and Ben Venzke's IntelCenter
                              > <http://www.intelcenter.com/> , to do your all the leg work in getting
                              > the latest your recordings out.

                              Yes, the Jews are plotting a Jewish world government: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion  . And all Jews are in on it, of course, including Amy Goodman, NormanFinkelstein, Howard Zinn, Seymour Hersh, and Noam Chomsky, and the risingmajority of Jews opposed to Israeli politics.

                              I don't expect you to be ashamed of yourself for failing to make the crystal clear distinction between Zionism and hawkish militarism on the one hand, and Jewish ethnicity onthe other, and for quoting from racist and nutty hate-sites time and time again -- especially from a chosen viewpoint that sports a vulnerable movement, in the name of "Michael", the Archangel of the Hebrews. But I'm concerned about you when I see that you're getting progressively worse.

                              > Or maybe MOSSAD Recording Studios will let a good bud of Rita Katz and
                              > admirer of Daniel Pipes, Michelle Malkin and that mouth-breathing
                              > Islamaphobe site, Little Green Footballs, Laura Mansfield
                              > <http://www.lauramansfield.com/subscribers/> handle the press release
                              > for this latest BL confabulation.

                              That's a good match for your mouth-breathing "Jew-ophobic" diatribes, Bradford. Like theGood Doctor said:

                              "TheAhrimanic powers use all that is derived from old circumstances of heredity inorder to set men against each other in conflicting groups. All that comes fromold differences of family, race, tribe, peoples, is used by Ahriman to create confusion." (Rudolf Steiner: The Ahrimanic Deception, GA 193)

                              You may blame all this on the Jews, whipping up old circumstances of heredity. But that's what you're doing, Bradford, with your toxic anti-Semitic tirades. With yourintellect, one would assume you know better, but you're consumed by some sort of passion – a passion that has nothing to do with love and affection, but has everything to do with hatred. And Steiner's words above could just as easily read as follows:

                              "Bradford's "Michaelic" powers use all that is derived from old circumstances of heredity inorder to set men against each other in conflicting groups. All that comes from old differences of family, race, tribe, peoples, is used by Bradford's "Michael School" to create confusion."

                              > This isn't reporting, unless the reporter is waving blue pom-poms and
                              > wearing a white colored, cheerleading skirt and has a Star of David
                              > around their neck.

                              Star of David around their neck? Or on their jackets, like in Germany in the 1930's? Where's your head, Bradford, and where's your heart and your social intelligence? Do you hate your "quasi anthros" so much that you're trying to stain the anthroposophical movement this way? Is this an endeavor to help the hole dwellers' case about anthroposophy being anti-Semitic, holocaust denying, racist, conspiracy-crazy and hateful? It sure looks that way.

                              Message 14 of 18 , May 20, 2008

                                Well, Bradford, it seems to me that it is quite clear who is moving towards 'little tidbit's with this type of thinking, well, I won't even call it thinking, rather non thinking reacting is more like it.

                                One can't keep mouthing Michael as if that makes one a Michael student, no, one must enter into the Michaelic Thinking, the MIchaelic Intelligence and battle his own soul for the truth of the matter. Not what we have below and in many of your posts branding Israelis devils etc. That is of the old thinking, the old Catholic order. Funny too how if we look at our biography, if we come to know it, one might find how  one persecuted the very Catholic order and now move more or less in sync with it by defaming Jews. At least you do it outwardy so you can be called upon it by those that love you. Have you looked for your biography Brad? I think it would be mighty interesting to you to do so.

                                Bradford:

                                But getting some truth and clarity and standing at least on the sound

                                > discernment of Michael Intelligence, is not something many souls and
                                > especially newbies care to gravitate towards.

                                Dottie:

                                It's not about newbies rather it is about depth of soul. This type of reporting you have offered here shows no depth of understanding of Michael in the world and His hopes.

                                All good things to you,

                                Dottie

                              • Mike Helsher
                                Message 15 of 18 , May 20, 2008
                                  <

                                  "Dead Man Talking": Jewish Media Groups to release another Bin Laden Tape

                                  <snip the age old hyperbolic assumptions that sound smart>

                                  Bradford, may I suggest that you watch a bunch of old Saturday night live re-runs instead of feeding you head with this kind of never-ending word extravaganza.  I think you might need to....

                                  "LOOK AT YOURSELF!  HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOURSELF?  CAUSE YOU WOULDN'T WANNA MASTURBATE, IF YOU WAS LOOKIN AT YOURSELF!"

                                  Mike

                                  s,_._,___

                                • Albert Sándor
                                  Message 16 of 18 , May 20, 2008
                                    That is true, I like to look at others when I masturbate. (I am not into myself that much)

                                    Oh, it was targeted to Bradford ? Erm ... nevermind.

                                    Message 17 of 18 , May 24, 2008

                                      elfuncle wrote:
                                      "Ah, so the only sympathetic Jew you can come up with is a fictitious one invented by a non-Jew."

                                      WHY ISRAEL FEARS NORMAN FINKELSTEIN

                                      May 24, 2008 at 11:11 am (Holocaust, Israel, Palestine, zionist harassment)

                                      It is called…. FEAR OF THE TRUTH!
                                      Here is a piece of intellectual soul for you to chew on.
                                      http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/why-israel-fears-norman-finkelstein/

                                      Israel Arrests Outspoken Academic Norman Finkelstein

                                      And the American academic Norman Finkelstein has been arrested and ordered deported from Israel. Finkelstein arrived in Tel Aviv earlier today on his way to the Occupied Territories. He was immediately detained and told he is banned from Israel for ten years. He's expected to be deported tomorrow. Finkelstein is known one of the most prominent academic critics of Israel's occupation of the West Bank and Gaza.

                                      Message 18 of 18 , May 24, 2008
                                        Use your brains, Bradford. A black person can use the N-word; a white person can't. Norman Finkelstein's parents were both Nazi death camp survivors. As a Jew, Finkelsteine has a platform that you don't have, just like a black person can use the N-word and you can't. Unless you don't care about how you come across.

                                        In some post in that other anthro-forum, you described Israel as a decadent race -- not as a powerhungry minority. By saying they're a decadent race and by quoting from racist websites aimed against Jews collectively (whether the websites are Arab or from the kooky extreme right), and by linking this to your "Michael school" and to Rudolf Steiner, you are trying to tear down the defence of Rudolf Steiner against allegations of anti-Semitism, something we've been laboring at quite hard:

                                        http://uncletaz.com/steinsem.html

                                        So if your approach had been more analytical and intelligent and less packed with wild negative passion and cheap manipulative video edits, juvenile name-calling and sensation mongering -- a far cry from any claim to science -- you might make a point. And neither Finkelstein nor Chomsky would write ab0ut Jewry the way you do, and they certainly wouldn't peddle sensation-videos. They're academics. Finkelstein writes in a polemical style, albeit as a highly accomplished professor. Try that as a role model:

                                        http://www.americanradicalthefilm.com/

                                        Tarjei