Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Rudy in the Sky (was: ativistic words?)

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 16, 2008
      Bradford wrote:

      This certainly isn't an intellectual soul exercise.  It hasn't and doesn't fully rate a Consciousness Soul gold star either.  But how happy we are to see Tarjei fishing down into the lost sentient soul regions and transforming Lucifer into holy ghost Gold.

      Bradford, Bradford, Bradford....

      Welcome to Mr. Helsher's neighborhood:

      "Good morning boy's and girls, michael school flunkies and professors  [warm etheric smile] today we're going to talk about humor, can you say humor... go ahead give it a try....HUUU...MMMMM...RRRRRR!

      Wow that was very nice. Could you feel that word in your stomach when we were saying it together?  Lets try it again shall we...

      HUUU...MMMMM....RRRRRRR!

      Oh boy I bet you felt it that time, didn't you [huge warm etheric smile].

      Did you know that humor is when somethings funny?   That's right boys and girls. And for our wonderful guests, the micheal school flunkies and professors, there's a real funny satire connected to this letter that I'm writing.....[big huge warm etheric smile]."

      Anyway, I was looking at that wood statue that RS carved and I sware that the face at the top, with the long hippie hair that looks like wings, looks just like Tarjei....:)

      holderlin66 <holderlin66@...> wrote:
      bradford had commented:
      "It is all sweet to say that Michael does the work of keeping this Ahrimanic force that is going on below the surface pressed downward and pressed further away from our Real Human Values and our Real human concerns.  What Steiner forgot to mention is that Michael requires human beings like Steiner and so many Spiritual Science students and creative talent in the world to keep our human world alert to our Real Human Value to the Spiritual World.  But no, we asume that good ole Michael is just keeping the brute Ahriman at bay, well that may be a nice thought but it requires our human creative participation. "
      Brought from A.T. hungarian branch;
      "..... Holy Ghost whatever you think appropriate ...
      and enlighten me, too, as I my lectures are scarce and I am not sure
      how It is called by anthroposophists. "

      Bradford comments;
      This is a sweet little creative ditty.  Not a bad overlay for riding on John Lennon's ghost.  Oh if creativity were as easy as Spin and revising or revisionist future instead of revisionist history of an Ahrimanic -Orwellian tendency.  Rather a revised Luciferic/to Holy Ghost spin. Transforming, attempting to reach back into our hippie past and see what was trying to be said, what was trying to be transformed into the transformed and redeemed Lucifer.... I think a good chorus of Waldorf High School Students singing this tune, or a whole revised set of tunes that wouldn't be like "Hair" but rather a revival of remeasuring Michael footprints in distorted hippie culture.  More like Michael's misunderstood tunes of the Golden Oldies, revised and revisited.  What our great Peaceniks and hippie ancestors meant to imply when they lived in peaceful communes and ran around naked with long, long flowing hair. When you could stick out your thumb in Jersey and hitch a ride, smoke joints and get laid without fear of serial killers and hyper drugged truckers, and land on the beaches of California for under twenty bucks.
      This certainly isn't an intellectual soul exercise.  It hasn't and doesn't fully rate a Consciousness Soul gold star either.  But how happy we are to see Tarjei fishing down into the lost sentient soul regions and transforming Lucifer into holy ghost Gold.
      "It's called Rudy in the Sky with Diamonds

      Picture yourself in your 'I' and your astral
      With etheric trees and mineral skies
      Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
      An initiate with star-stricken eyes

      Flowery intuitions of yellow and green
      Towering over your head
      Look for the girl giving birth to the sun
      and she's gone

      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds, ah

      Follow him down on his trips through Akasha
      Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
      Everyone smiles as you drift past Lemuria
      where angels grow incredibly high

      Spirits of Motion appear on the shores
      Waiting to take you away
      Climb in the back with your head in the clouds
      and you're gone

      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds, ah

      Picture yourself flying all through the Zodiac
      With Thrones playing porters and Powers wearing ties
      Suddenly someone is there with your karma
      The guy with them star-stricken eyes

      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds
      Rudy in the sky with diamonds, ah