The First Waldorf Basement (was: The burning of the First Goetheanum)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008
      Stewart Easton tells us:

      > Frau Grossheintz in a memoir published some years later was to
      > describe how to everyone's surprise Rudolf Steiner stayed on in
      > Dornach for some time after he had first seen the site and examined
      > the entire area, including even the underground grottos to be found in
      > the neighborhood of Arlesheim.

      That's the Goetheanum Basement, folks, that later became the worldwide
      system of Waldorf Basements that we've heard about from the Waldorf
      Basement files, originally discovered by Sharon Lombard and later
      elaborated by Theodor Grekenquist.

      Imagine that, some of them original Waldorf Basement kids may still be
      alive today in their nineties, still trapped down there and so
      adjusted to utter darkness that some of the younger ones those who
      survived daring escapes from various Waldorf basements in other
      countries, fled straight to the Abyss where they became constipated
      Hole Dwellers (because then they were no longer being medicated with
      anthroposophical and homeopathic organic laxatives).