Re: The World According to Monsanto

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2008

      Thanks Mike,

      I read an article about an year ago, results of a study being conducted by neuroscientists in Berkeley (the study isn't finished yet) that indicate that exposure to PCB's in pregnant rats cause newborn rats with autistic symptoms. It seems that PCB's alters the development of the auditory cortex. This is another study: http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/2/415  I think we'll hear lots about it in a near future.

      Simone