Anthroposophical Guidelines - 105

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 126 , Apr 4, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines – 105

      105. Michael's task is to lead man back on the pathway of will from
      whence he came, for he descended on the pathway of thinking from
      super-sensory experience to sensory experience with his earthly
      consciousness.

      Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts – 105

      105 . It is the task of Michael to lead man back again, on paths of Will, whence he came down when with his earthly consciousness he descended on the paths of Thought from the living experience of the Supersensible to the experience of the world of sense.

      (http://www.rsarchive.org/)

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.