Anthroposophical Guidelines - 104

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 126 , Apr 4, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines – 104

      104. To the degree that the spirit-soul enlivened thinking retreats,
      man's self-will comes to life – and freedom becomes possible.

      Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts – 104

      104 . In like measure as the quality of Spirit, soul and life in human Thought recedes, man's own Will comes to life. True freedom becomes possible.

      (http://www.rsarchive.org/)

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.