Fwd: Re: [wc] Re: shutting down the Stuttgart Waldorf school in 1938

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, Zooey <skottehund@...> wrote:

      This Tarjei Straume, who's he? He holds some position in anthro or
      waldorf circles in Norway, doesn't he?

      I bet he's a teacher. In that case, he just proves that sending
      children to waldorf is like sending them to an insane asylum.

      winters_diana <diana.winters@...> wrote:
      Haven't had time to post the last couple of days, but checking in
      over
      at AT I find a typical post from Tarjei Straume, renowned
      cyberanthroposophical spokesperson.

      I recommend perusing it quickly for anyone interested in getting a
      quick sense of the seriousness with which anthroposophists do take
      criticism, and the dignified and mature tone they are capable of
      when
      wrestling with criticisms or difficult issues in anthroposophy.

      --- End forwarded message ---