Anthroposophical Guidelines - 101

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 126 , Apr 2, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines – 101

      101. What lives in thoughts as feeling comes from the astral body,
      what lives as willing comes from the "I". In sleep the human etheric
      body definitely radiates with one's thoughts; only the person does not
      participate, for he has extracted – from the etheric and physical body
      [sic] – the feeling of thoughts with the astral body, and the willing
      of same with the "I".

      Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts – 101

      101. The Feeling that lives in the Thoughts comes from the astral body, and the Willing from the Ego. In sleep the human etheric body is certainly irradiated with the world of his Thoughts, but man himself does not partake in it. For he has withdrawn, with the astral body the Feeling of the Thoughts, and with the Ego their Willing, out of the etheric and the physical.

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.