Re: THE HOLE DWELLERS -- An Uncle Taz Special Report

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 2 7:12 AM
      This thread may be a little challenging for newcomers, so here is a
      little hindsight beginning in April 2006 -- we have certain
      repetitions of our own for pedagogical reasons:

      It goes to show that the Zappian baby snakes crawling around in the
      Unplumbed Toilet are the very heirs of the Nazis and other fascists
      and nationalists who were pestering Europe after the first world war.
      So Adolf and his cronies, plus all the anti-Semitic kooky right wing
      allies in their common cause against Steiner and anthroposophy, these
      are the spiritual ancestors of Di & Pete and their venomous WC/PLANS
      pals; they're their comrades-at-arms. And the PLANS/WC people are now
      having the same congresses and conferences and issuing the same type
      of slanderous and libellous and untruthful propaganda that the early
      Nazis were doing. So if PLANS had been honest with themselves, they'd
      be doing homage to Adolf instead of trying to project their pathology
      upon anthroposophists.

      (...............................)

      1) In the first place, now we understand at least one of the sources
      for the widespread phenomenon of constipation that has been such a
      terrible plague among the WC'ers for so many years now (in addition
      to the unsolvable plumbing problem which has constipated the entire
      shithouse itself).

      2) There has been a dispute here from time to time about the claim
      originating in obscure theosophical circles (and now with plenty of
      support from half a dozen websites) that Bacon wrote Shakespeare's
      plays. And here we have the final piece of evidence to the opposite
      that we've been looking for: Bacon had constipation and Shakespeare
      didn't.

      (...............................)

      The bottom line is that perhaps anthroposophists should offer a
      helping hand to the Cult of PLANS by paying for whatever it takes to
      replace the unplumbable WC with a plumbable one - they can't afford
      it themselves because of all their legal expenses and Google ad
      campaigns - because when the old shit is gone, they will have nothing
      to write about as long as they refuse to take homeopathic remedies
      and biodynamic laxatives.

      (...............................)

      Something here needs to be added. You see, when Joel participated on
      the WC list, he decided to use the Unthinkable Facility, and sat
      down on the seat with the afore-mentioned Steiner quote about
      pregancy and Negro novels carved on it.

      Joel was not constipated, but just before he dropped his first lump,
      a huge nasty rat bit him in the ass. And this was no ordinary rat
      mind you, it was a very evil Asura Spirit in the shape of a rat.
      There was too much anthroposophical substance in Joel's intestines
      for this Asura to allow him to drop any such thing, because this
      would dilute the shit they were publishing on the WC list and the
      PLANS website. So in order to chase Joel away from the Unthinkable
      Facility for good, the Asura not only bit Joel in the ass, but he
      took a huge chunk out of it in the process, devouring a piece of
      his "I", his ego. (It's just as unwise to keep your "I" in that part
      of your anatomy, especially when visiting the Unthinkable Facility,
      as it is to keep your wallet in your back pocket in a crowded
      stadium.)

      Anyway, when I mentioned the Asuras and their habit of taking a
      chunk of your "I" this way here on the WC, Joel freaked out and said
      I had no authority to write such things, but in those days I had no
      idea what the poor fellow had been through.

      (...............................)

      The WC can be a very ugly place to visit, and some of us are lucky
      to have escaped that place unharmed. Joel was not so lucky.

      Another explanation is two-fold. The first comes from Rudolf Steiner
      himself, who tells us that Hume and Bacon and Hobbes probably
      suffered from constipation because of their materialistic thinking.
      This explains why the residents of the Unthinkable Facility are
      incapable of producing new and original shit to hurl at Steiner,
      Waldorf, and anthroposophy: They've been constipated for many many
      years because of their materialistic, anti-anthro thinking, while
      refusing to take biodynamic or homeopathic laxatives. (This also
      explains why the Waldorf Toilet Roll on their wall is untouched.)

      The second part of this explanation is the clogging up of the
      Unthinkable Facility, which happened many many years ago, and which
      no plumber has been able to repair. So the old, old shit is still
      there, and the residents of the Unthinkable Facility keep
      recirculating it, probably acting upon a suggestion by Peter
      Staudenmaier's Green Movement.

      Perhaps someone could find a way to re-circulate the golden nuggets
      left behind by those Waldorf teachers who answered these questions a
      decade ago. You'll find them in jewelry stores.

      Reading material like that in a perverted fashion leads to insanity.
      Such reading habits are a major contributing cause to the varieties
      of MENTAL illnesses among Hole Dwellers and the scourge of asuric
      rats around the Abyss itself. It's a common habit to read on the
      toilet, and with all that chronic constipation going around, they do
      an abnormal amount of toilet reading. So when writings that contain
      the loftiest spirituality in very concentrated form are read in a
      perverted manner at an Unthinkable Facility over an Abyss crawling
      with asuric rats, the mental condition resulting from this
      unspeakable unholiness can become irreversible, and not even intense
      prayers from the rapture-happy fundies at Watchman Fellowship can
      redeem their souls.

      As it turns out, the deceased have no rights against libel. If you've
      lost both your parents, they can be accused in the media of
      absolutely anything post mortem, and there's nothing you can do about
      it. The dead can be libeled with impunity. So don't even mention the
      names of deceased parents, grandparents, close relatives or friends
      in a public forum. Don't tell the enemy who's dead or alive among
      your loved ones. (Interestingly, when the Scientologist do an ugly
      smear campaign against someone, they call it "dead agenting" the
      person, even if he or she is alive.)

      Groups, however, legally incorporated institutions, have some rights
      under the law as if they were living individual persons. So
      institutions can sue. Non-incorporated groups, Norwegians, for
      example can be libeled, but doing can easily get you targeted by hate
      speech legislation, especially if you libel Jews, blacks, or Muslims.
      Anthroposophists are not a protected group - yet. Mr. Dugan is
      apparently well aware of this, which is why he figures that
      anthroposophists may be libelled with impunity, as long as he doesn't
      libel the Anthroposophical Society, which is in a legal position to
      defend itself.

      That means PLANS is also in a legal position to sue for libel,
      because it's an institution. But the Hole isn't. Neither is the
      Unthinkable Facility, the Unplumbable Toilet, or the Abyss. But
      everybody knows where it is. The Hole is a state of mind, a place, a
      condition, or a group of beings, take your pick. Reminds me of an
      Afro-American comedy show I saw on the tube a couple of months ago,
      featuring half a dozen black comedians. And one of these guys
      proceeded to explain to the white section of the audience what
      Afro-Americans mean when they say "motherfucker" and why they use
      that word so often, sometimes every other word in a sentence. He
      explained that "motherfucker" can mean any person, place, state,
      condition, or circumstance!

      It's the same with the Hole. Anthroposophists can't be sued for ad
      hominin' the Hole and its Dwellers. Imagine the defence in a court of
      law. Anthroposophists just say the Hole is a cult thing, a sect
      thing, a family thing, a code for something among anthros that only
      anthros fully understand, something that can have lots of meanings, a
      dark and ominous place populated by Hole Dwellers, it's part of
      anthro science fiction, like the Molochs of The Time Machine or like
      that terrifying huge spider in Lord of the Rings, second book. The
      Hole is the Gate to the Abyss guarded by asuric beings in the shape
      of frightening rodents that keep the Hole Dwellers in a permanent
      state of insanity and confusion by biting them in the buttocks (when
      they visit the Unthinkable Facility) and stealing another piece of
      their "I" with each bite (as described by Rudolf Steiner), and the
      reason why the asuric rats succeed in doing this by biting their
      buttocks (when they're trying, unsuccessfully because of their
      chronic constipation, to take a dump), is that the Hole Dwellers have
      a peculiar anatomy: They think with their asses, which is why their
      brains and "I" are located down below, but as long as their real
      selves are being chipped away like this by the Asuras, they're
      trapped in a progressively deteriorating spiritual condition, and
      they need help.

      I very much doubt that the plaintiff could successfully prove beyond
      reasonable doubt that the Hole equals PLANS and its website and
      public forum, and that the Unplumbable Toilet stands for the Waldorf
      Critics just because its initials happen to coincide with Water
      Closet. That's really stretching it by a long shot, and after all,
      it's just one of innumerable possible interpretations.
      Anthroposophists tell fairy tales, myths and legends, science fiction
      and fantasy, and that's not against the law, is it?

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
    • Albert Sándor
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 3 1:10 AM
        Well, now I know what PLANS is.

        I met a similar case of a girl in one of my friends' college class. Problem: parents anthroposophists, and the poor thing is filled with "knowledge" and she is not shy about it. Now, my friend is teaching communication tehniques, but she cannot really relate in any way to a pupil who "knows them all". In this case, I have to ask: isn't it possible that what the girl "knows" is just what she thinks she "knows", data, without real understanding, or first hand spiritual experience ?

        If so, the same parents who taught her, are to blame because they taught her the words, but they did not taught her the meaning. Should not the spiritual disciple always listen first, and then formulate his/her opinion in a constructive way, and not arguing, not treating others as adversaries ? An agressive behaviour leads to the opposite effects, to alienation, misunderstunding and the charges of dogma and cult.
        My friend does not even talk to me about this theme, as I admitted that her pupil was wrong, but I also stated that antroposophy per se is not a bad thing.

        What Steiner wrote and said: these are great sources of inspiration and great lectures, because they are result of direct spiritual experience. But they are also translations, as spirituality cannot be perfectly transalted to words.
        Many followers rationalize, and go to extreme intellectual speculations about his work. When met by religion these are called gnosticists, when met by science, these are called delusional fantasts at best.

        When separated form the source, RS' work is just any other book or writing, prone to misintrepretation, and false understanding. I'd dare to say, for people who see the words, but lack the capacity of absorbing their vitalizing effect on the soul, they are just garbage. RS said, in a thousand yars, only the Philosophy of Freedom will retain it's usefulness.

        So, we eat them, use them, eliminate them.
        It would best that Waldorf teachers to be all enlightened persons. How is to be expected to teach something you don't know by first hand experience ? So many of us after realizing the magnitude and scope of RS' work, jump into a messianistic attitude ... well, we should not be surprised by being crucified.

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ***

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/24129

        It goes to show that the Zappian baby snakes crawling around in the
        Unplumbed Toilet are the very heirs of the Nazis and other fascists
        and nationalists who were pestering Europe after the first world war.
        So Adolf and his cronies, plus all the anti-Semitic kooky right wing
        allies in their common cause against Steiner and anthroposophy, these
        are the spiritual ancestors of Di & Pete and their venomous WC/PLANS
        pals; they're their comrades-at- arms. And the PLANS/WC people are now
        having the same congresses and conferences and issuing the same type
        of slanderous and libellous and untruthful propaganda that the early
        Nazis were doing. So if PLANS had been honest with themselves, they'd
        be doing homage to Adolf instead of trying to project their pathology
        upon anthroposophists.

        (........... ......... ......... ..)

[...]

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/24135

        (........... ......... ......... ..)

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/25216

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/29758

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/anthroposo phy_tomorrow/ message/29874

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 3 9:37 AM
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Albert Sándor <montek@...> wrote:

          > Well, now I know what PLANS is.
          >
          > I met a similar case of a girl in one of my friends' college class. Problem: parents anthroposophists, and the poor thing is filled with "knowledge" and she is not shy about it. Now, my friend is teaching communication tehniques, but she cannot really relate in any way to a pupil who "knows them all". In this case, I have to ask: isn't it possible that what the girl "knows" is just what she thinks she "knows", data, without real understanding, or first hand spiritual experience ?

          Well, I don't know how that young lady was influenced by the anthroposophy of her parents when she was still a child. Steiner mentioned somewhere why children should not be **taught** spiritual science. Spiritual science is an antidote to materialism, and for this reason it's for adults. Children are in the process of growing *into* the material world from the spiritual, and premature exposure to pure anthroposophy may create in them a desire to jump out of their bodies. (I'm paraphrasing from memory here, can't find the relevant quote.)

          One of the reasons why I prefer to call you-know-whom Hole Dwellers or Hole Creatures is that they defame the word "critic". To be a critic means to exercise independent, self-sustaining objective judgement. They're doing nothing of the kind, because they're a hate-group pure and simple, and they have repeatedly confessed that they're willing to use untruths, lies, smears, because their 'holy' end, i.e. the debasement and destruction of the anthroposophical movement, justifies any means.

          But when required to get to the point, which they have to do when in court, they always get back to the notion that anthroposophy is a religion, and that Waldorf students are actually taught this anthroposophical religion.

          I found this however:

          http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19220824p01.html

          "Since, under present conditions, we have had to make compromises, it has not been possible to give religious instruction to many of the children. But we can give the children a moral training. We start, in the teaching of morality, from the feeling of gratitude. Gratitude is a definite moral experience in relation to our fellow men. Sentiments and notions which do not spring from gratitude will lead at most to abstract precepts as regards morality. But everything can come from gratitude. Thus, from gratitude we develop the capacity for love and the feeling for duty. And in this way morality leads on to religion. But outer circumstances have prevented our figuring among those who would take the kingdom of heaven by storm, — thus we have given over the instruction in Catholicism into the hands of the Catholic community. And they send to us in the school a priest of their own faith. Thus the Catholic children are taught by the Catholic priest and the Evangelical (protestant) children by the evangelical pastor. The Waldorf School is not a school for a philosophy of life, but a method of education. It was found, however, that a certain number of children were non-conformist and would get no religious instruction under this arrangement. But, as a result of the spirit which came into the Waldorf School, certain parents who would otherwise not have sent their children to any religion lesson requested us to carry the teaching of morality on into the sphere of religion. It thus became necessary for us to give a special religious instruction from the standpoint of Anthroposophy. We do not even in these Anthroposophical religion lessons teach Anthroposophy, rather we endeavour to find those symbols and parables in nature which lead towards religion. And we endeavour to bring the Gospel to the children in the manner in which it must be comprehended by a spiritual understanding of religion, etc. If anyone thinks the Waldorf School is a school for Anthroposophy it shows he has no understanding either of Waldorf School pedagogy or of Anthroposophy."
          [Rudolf Steiner: Spiritual Ground of Education -- VIII: BOYS AND GIRLS AT THE WALDORF SCHOOL (GA 305)]

          Personally, I've had close to nothing to do with Waldorf education or schools, and I'm sick and tired of hearing "Waldorf schools" brought up in any conversation where I may happen to mention Rudolf Steiner or anthroposophy in passing.....

          That much said, as far as anthroposophical literature itself is concerned (all the books and lectures by RS), it's something that the individual seeks out and finds, discovers, in my opinion. It's a gem for **the seeker** who keeps on looking until he or she finds it. It's not something to be cheapened through advertising. Waldorf schools have been guilty of the latter in order to boost enrolments, and this shortsighted approach has elicited opposition, not from critics proper but from obsessed and dysfunctional hate-groups.

          > If so, the same parents who taught her, are to blame because they taught her the words, but they did not taught her the meaning. Should not the spiritual disciple always listen first, and then formulate his/her opinion in a constructive way, and not arguing, not treating others as adversaries ? An agressive behaviour leads to the opposite effects, to alienation, misunderstunding and the charges of dogma and cult.

          I don't understand why those parents tried to teach their children anything about 'spiritual discipleship' in the first place. But it goes to show that most Waldorf parents -- at least those I've met -- happen to be Steiner students.

          > My friend does not even talk to me about this theme, as I admitted that her pupil was wrong, but I also stated that antroposophy per se is not a bad thing.
          >
          > What Steiner wrote and said: these are great sources of inspiration and great lectures, because they are result of direct spiritual experience. But they are also translations, as spirituality cannot be perfectly transalted to words.

          In addition, Steiner's works are collecting dust and are being weaved into the fabric of history. Reading such lectures today is a very different experience in many cases compared to the 1960's, only 40 years after Steiner's death. In those days, when he said "today", "in modern culture", "contemporary science" ect. it felt so close it was almost contemporary, it's like reading something from the sixties today. And now his lectures are a century old -- a century that has changed human consciousness so dramatically it can almost be compared to a millennium prior to that. So the student of the Doctor's works can take his cue from there, but he's on his own, with a responsibility to upgrade his/her understanding through direct influence from the progressive spiritual forces.

          > Many followers rationalize, and go to extreme intellectual speculations about his work. When met by religion these are called gnosticists, when met by science, these are called delusional fantasts at best.

          They're just cultural heretics like all anthroposophists, and any endeavor to "debate" heresies is a waste of time and effort imho.

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 3 1:22 PM
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <hisholiness@...> wrote:

            > One of the reasons why I prefer to call you-know-whom Hole Dwellers or
            > Hole Creatures is that they defame the word "critic". To be a critic
            > means to exercise independent, self-sustaining objective judgement.
            > They're doing nothing of the kind, because they're a hate-group pure and
            > simple, and they have repeatedly confessed that they're willing to use
            > untruths, lies, smears, because their 'holy' end, i.e. the debasement
            > and destruction of the anthroposophical movement, justifies any means.

            For this purpose, the hole creatures do get some assistance from amoral and emotionally dysfynctional former anthro-students who may appear intellectually knowledgeable, clever, and witty, and also from self-proclaimed anthroposophical racists, anti-Semites, holocaust deniers, some of whom happen to be hysterical crossposters -- the hole creatures' useful imbeciles. And they deserve each other, having some crucial principles in common, like falsification of history for starters.

            Tarjei
          • carol
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 5 8:43 AM

              Tarjei: "....and also from self-proclaimed anthroposophical racists, anti-Semites, holocaust deniers, some of whom happen to be hysterical crossposters --..."

              Tarjei, it appears to escape you why and how some anthroposophist idealize

              uncomprimised human integrity in regard to outward events so so much.

              The results of a quick search may help serve to place you on the track in which they find themselves....

              Then judge for yourself.

              RS: "...There are very few things which are experienced in true form in the outer world. We live interwoven in a net of ideas, will-impulses, moral perceptions, and customary actions that have their rise in the surrounding world, and we seldom ask: — "How would I act, how would I think regarding any matter if I did not feel constrained by my upbringing to think and act in such and such a way?"

              ....Whether absolute truth regarding the appearance of anything can or cannot be reached,

              we should all the same never lose the humble feeling that all our ideas are acquired from one point of view only. When filled with this emotion we gladly and willingly take into ourselves feelings and perceptions from any side that enables us to illumine the great facts of existence from the most varied directions. The age in which we live makes this necessary, and in our time the need will grow ever greater for observing things from every possible side.

              Truth alone bears fruits in the spiritual realm. This is where our individual spiritual development begins, where we realise and acknowledge our true position. That truth alone is fruitful — that it alone has power to affect anything, must dwell as vital impulse in all spiritual, in all occult movements. Truth is proved by its fruitfulness and by the blessings it brings to man. Untruths and lies are unfruitful. They have but one result which I only hint at, but cannot deal further with to-day — they react most powerfully upon those who originate them. We shall deal with the meaning of this important statement some other time...."

              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Excursus/19101017p01.html

              RS: "...In earthly existence we live in a world that is but a copy of true reality. Indeed, we only understand this physical world aright when we realize it to be this copy of reality. It behooves us, however, to feel the true reality within us; we must be aware of our connection with the spiritual world. And this is only possible if the bond that links us with pre-earthly existence remains intact.

              This bond is strengthened

              by a love of truth and Integrity. Nothing establishes man's true and original sense of existence so firmly as a feeling for truth and truthfulness. To feel himself in duty bound first to "prove all things" he utters, to set due restraint on all his words — this helps to consolidate the sense of existence that is worthy of his being. To be aware of the spirit within the physical body — with this, indeed, the sense of being is connected. There is, in effect, an intimate kinship between the physical body and this ideal of Truth....:

              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/TruGoo_index.html

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 5 2:07 PM
                This thread brings up issues relevant to public forums, because it goes to show that the chickens are indeed coming home to roost when exposed like that ---

                And there are all kinds of chickens out there evidently, whether or not they cross the road in the process.  Some of them may have started out as chickens, but their abysmal environment has changed their appearance -- and their odor!! -- beyond recognition, although some of them still have wings:

                This exposure has apparently elicited some attention in The Unthinkable Facility where these creatures have their habitat, and some constipated dwellers of darkness jumped out of their coffins and cackled away about my mother and my son's mother and what have you -- about who is an anthroposophist in my family and who isn't, who was an anthroposophists in my family and who wasn't -- they won't even leave your deceased loved ones alone if they had anything to do with anthroposophy, because they've dedicated their entire stinking existence to anthro-hatred.

                And this is a lesson for everybody, because I can only blame myself for this. Years ago, I was careless enough to mention personal family matters in the Abyss itself, and this is something the hole creatures are now feeding on, elaborating on, and speculating about like blood-sucking vampires, but that's not all:  Some of those anthro-babbling racists have been going on about my deceased mother in another anthro-forum, saying that she's exercising some sort of authority over me from the other side of the threshold and what have you.

                Not that it matters very much, because these anthronuts and space cadets write the kind of incomprehensible gibberish that you get by putting a bucket of the Doctor's words into a barrel and then shaking it hard -- take off the lid, and out comes racist anthrobabble with my late mom mixed into it. And the Hole Dwellers applaud from the Abyss.

                So the lesson to be learned from all this is that you shouldn't share any personal or intimate information with a public forum, nor should you mention anything about your family members or loved ones or closest friends in a public forum.

                For privacy, one should use closed, private forums with membership by invitation only that do not show up in the directories or the search engines. And do not tell any public forum about your private forums, because the Hole Dwellers will do anything in their power to dispatch moles and spies and infiltrators and fifth columnists into your ranks in order to gather intelligence about your family secrets and personal intimate esoteric experiences so they can ridicule them, scorn them, and create lies about them in their own public propaganda machines.

                Private forums are likely to be snooped at by NSA of course, but unless there are Hole Dwellers among the govt spooks, they're nothing to worry about.

                Cheers,

                Tarjei

              • carol
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 7 4:02 PM

                  Tarjei: "...Some of those anthro-babbling racists have been going on about my deceased mother in another anthro-forum, saying that she's exercising some sort of authority over me from the other side of the threshold and what have you...."

                  Now now, Tarjei, calm yourself down, you and everyone else will figure this one out. You know, modern life is EXTREMELY complex and it's best not to throw all your insecurities into one great tub because you're experiencing Ahriman's thorough destabilizing powers, and then wish to thrush  ALL down the drain in one shot.

                  That's what they call over here on the A continent= freaking out.

                  You know Tarjei, you, me and everyone have no other choice than to dig up the great deep LIGHT - there's just no other way. Believe me, NO OTHER.

                  carol.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 7 5:00 PM
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
                    <organicethics@...> wrote:

                    > Tarjei: "...Some of those anthro-babbling racists have been going on
                    > about my deceased mother in another anthro-forum, saying that she's
                    > exercising some sort of authority over me from the other side of the
                    > threshold and what have you...."
                    >
                    > Now now, Tarjei, calm yourself down, you and everyone else will figure
                    > this one out.

                    So will your mama, I presume.

                    > You know, modern life is EXTREMELY complex

                    You're doing your best to make it more so, but mainly for yourself.

                    > and it's best
                    > not to throw all your insecurities into one great tub because you're
                    > experiencing Ahriman's thorough destabilizing powers,

                    Those insecurities are in your own head along with all your confusion,
                    but touché on Ahriman's destabilizing powers, which evidently reach
                    deep into the demented world of mindless anthrobabblers.....

                    > and then wish to
                    > thrush ALL down the drain in one shot.

                    Your divine task is to dig a tunnel out of that drain of yours. It
                    won't be accomplished in one single lifetime.

                    > That's what they call over here on the A continent= freaking out.

                    I always suspected you had a word for that condition, and now you've
                    found a whole continent. Getting out of there will be like getting off
                    drugs.

                    > You know Tarjei, you, me and everyone have no other choice than to dig
                    > up the great deep LIGHT - there's just no other way. Believe me, NO
                    > OTHER.

                    Probabaly so, but I doubt that you'll find much light in that freaking
                    out A-continent.

                    Tarjei
                  • carol
                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 7 5:29 PM
                      OK, time out!!!

                      <hisholiness@...> wrote:

                      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
                      > organicethics@ wrote:
                      > >

                      > > Tarjei: "...Some of those anthro-babbling racists have been going on
                      > > about my deceased mother in another anthro-forum, saying that she's
                      > > exercising some sort of authority over me from the other side of the
                      > > threshold and what have you...."
                      > >
                      > > Now now, Tarjei, calm yourself down, you and everyone else will
                      figure
                      > > this one out.
                      >
                      > So will your mama, I presume.
                      >
                      > > You know, modern life is EXTREMELY complex
                      >
                      > You're doing your best to make it more so, but mainly for yourself.
                      >
                      > > and it's best
                      > > not to throw all your insecurities into one great tub because you're
                      > > experiencing Ahriman's thorough destabilizing powers,
                      >
                      > Those insecurities are in your own head along with all your confusion,
                      > but touché on Ahriman's destabilizing powers, which evidently reach
                      > deep into the demented world of mindless anthrobabblers.....
                      >
                      > > and then wish to
                      > > thrush ALL down the drain in one shot.
                      >
                      > Your divine task is to dig a tunnel out of that drain of yours. It
                      > won't be accomplished in one single lifetime.
                      >
                      > > That's what they call over here on the A continent= freaking out.
                      >
                      > I always suspected you had a word for that condition, and now you've
                      > found a whole continent. Getting out of there will be like getting off
                      > drugs.
                      >
                      > > You know Tarjei, you, me and everyone have no other choice than to
                      dig
                      > > up the great deep LIGHT - there's just no other way. Believe me, NO
                      > > OTHER.
                      >
                      > Probabaly so, but I doubt that you'll find much light in that freaking
                      > out A-continent.
                      >
                      > Tarjei

                    • carol
                      Message 10 of 20 , Apr 7 6:21 PM

                        On second thought TARJÉ, would there exist an ever so slight possibility that your thinking apparatus might one day permit that it dawn on little Ole,

                        you, that Asureus Spirit Beings just have the wildest time with us humans when micro wave zapping is used to determine the ambiant temperature of specific earthly/geographic areas?

                        And oh, I found a strange article today which caracterizes somewhat of a social 'tendence' or could it be 'succombing to pressure' happening not far from Norway. Perhaps it might interest you (in your personal reflections) seeing as this is so close to home.

                        Analsex sundt for mænd

                        Dansk sexolog opfordrer mænd til at prøve deres feminine sider. De skal lære at blive stimuleret analt

                        http://ekstrabladet.dk/sex_og_samliv/article991375.ece

                        Danes told Anal sex "healthy" for men

                        http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8369

                        Isn't peculiarTarjei how some 'unmentionable' stuff manages to leak out onto the public domaine for ALL TO KNOW?

                        http://www.savethemales.ca/i_am_a_british_man.html

                        I am a British man living in Denmark (Europe). I have been reading your site for around a year now, and have become deeply aware of the problems facing the world in general and my small part of it in particular. I am 49 years old and have served in the Military and Police Service. I am conservative by nature, but not extremely so. I have been aware of the ` Feminist Agenda` for many years, and saw it's `metamorphasis` in the 1980's whilst serving in the Metropolitan Police in London.

                        The situation here in Denmark is extreme.
                        The level of androgyny is unlike anything you will experience that side of the `pond`(I know, I ahave been there many times). All but all Danish women look the same ie. like `butch lesbians`. They are everywhere. Not a business or public institution is free of them. It is all but impossible to deal with a man these days. And a pretty woman is `persona non grata`. The `Sisters` are everywhere, and definitely doing it for themselves.

                        Danish men have been relegated to the `minor leagues` in most careers. Schools, Town halls, Hospitals, the Public Sector, Private Sector, you name it, the `women` are everywhere.

                        To go out on the weekend is a pathetic sight indeed. One is immediately confronted by `manlike` predatory `females` mostly in their late 30's or early 40's, but some older. They occupy the clubs and bars. They are lonely, sad creatures, many with extreme psychological problems caused by the identity crisis which stalks this small little land. Few are remotely feminine, almost none would be described as attractive. They have bad attitudes, they dress badly and they are an indictment on this society. My own country (UK) is treading a similar path down the `feminist blind alley`, but nowhere near the extremes that this country has reached. Women are in command here. In politics, they are forcing through the NWO agenda without I fear knowing what it is they are doing. In education, androgyny is the name of the game as boys become more `girly` and girls become less so.

                        If you really want a gimpse of the ultimate Feminist Society, take a flight to Denmark, and you will see what I mean. The Blue eyed, Blond Haired, Scandinavian Beauty is a thing of the past indeed.

                        --------------------------------------------Second Letter:

                        Actually, the women in the photograph you placed alongside my letter look good compared to the majority of women here. There is a Uniform style amongst Danish women which is very strange. The women in the photograph look like scruffy women. Danish women look like scruffy men. They all have short `manly` haircuts. Almost all wear small `goggly` spectacles. They dress very differently to most women in other countries. It's hard to explain , but the only way I can describe it is `blue collar masculine`. From Top to Toe, almost without exception. And they have the attitudes to match, born out of years of social engineering in what must be the most comprehensive `programming` module on earth, namely, the Danish Education System.

                        Everyone here is on `A Course`. If one works, one is `On a course`. If one is unemployed, one is `On a course`. From age 1 year into adulthood, Androgyny is the only game in town. You have to see it to believe it. I have been here 10 years and I sensed it immediately. There is something very different about this place. `Same Sex` marriges have been a factor for years. Dare speak out against love that at one time would `dare not speak it's name but now cannot shut up and your're in deep water indeed. Paedophiles have their own `Union `here. Satanists flock here to indulge in their `filth`.

                        Female Sports personalities are the nations `Heroes`. Whether it be Boxing, Football or whatever. The Feminist is `king`. All companies use women to advertise, and i am not referring to the type one normally sees, you know, the attractive girl selling the car. No, I am talking about the bespectacled andronoid, with the manly voice and job and well, everything else.

                        On the surface, all looks very normal (except the women of course), but linger a short while and it starts to creep into one's conciousness. Something is `Very rotten in the State Of Denmark. They have one of the highest divorce rates in Europe. The lowest marriage count. It's all a little like the film `Invasion Of The Body Snatchers`. As if some alien entity has removed all the people and replaced them. I sometimes wonder whether David Icke has it right.

                        It's a real honour to have an article published on your site, which quite frankly has changed the way I see everything, and confirmed to me that I am not alone. Your articles are a revelation, and I send them to as many as I can. Looking forward to reading `The Cruel Hoax`.
                        ------------------------Excerpts from Letter Three

                        Denmark is unlike anywhere else.

                        When one speaks to other `immigrants` here, no matter from what corner of the globe they come from, one hears the same theme over and over. The problem is that the Danish State, which unceasingly heralds it's `Democratic Structure` is nothing more than a `Dictatorship of the Proletariat`. The state is the major employer, and a majority of Danes are in the service of that `employer` and rely on it for their living. It is impossible to achieve anything here. One is faced with a wall of beaurocracy. Now this is becoming a feature of all the `EU` member states. But, I believe that Denmark, due to it's small population has been singled out as a `prototype` or model for what the European Federal State will be. This is only the beginning, and as with the proposed North American Union, is but a stepping stone towards the `One World Dictatorship`.

                        The situation is rotten all over Europe. I actually believe it to be much worse here than with you. There is a certain awakening amongst people in the UK, but it seems to be confined to those over 45 yrs old. Our youth has been completely corrupted by the whole plan. I wish I could show you it first hand. My wife used to work at the local school here in DK. She showed me the School `Photo Gallery`. It was shocking. One has never witnessed such a degree of androgyny and it was all `in your face`. It was almost impossible to identify the male from the female teachers. Of course 80% are female, for want of a better word.

                        The UK has different problems, which I am convinced have been orchestrated by successive governments these past 35-40 years, in order to cause chaos, lawlessness and disruption in society. The alleged July 2004 bombings were followed with `emergency powers` similar to the US Patriot Act (modelled on the Nazi Enabling Act of 1936).

                        I grew up in a `Steel Town` of Working Class parents. We were poor, but had values and standards born out of generations of Christianity. All that has gone now. The UK is a dangerous society in many places. It is still a better place to live than Denmark, but is slipping down the slope to disaster. One of the biggest issues in Britain is the number of one-parent families, ie. teenage single mothers. The UK government has for a decade encouraged this most unwanted phenomenon by insisting that `all families are equally valid`, whether they be the traditional `nuclear` or whatever else passes for a family these days. ...

                        Britain was once reknowned for it's sense of decency, and Christian morality. Today, it's one of the most badly behaved places on earth. This has not happened accidentally. I believe that it has all been carefully planned to bring the situation to the point where the public cry out for order, and will be ready to give up their liberties to get it. Then the Fascists (or Robot Radicals as David Icke calls them) will show their true colours and bring the hammer down.

                        I do not imagine that it will be too long before babies are Micro-Chipped at birth. The level of child molestation and Paedopillia has been allowed to escalate to the point where parents would I am sure agree to almost anything in order to prevent their darling child being messed with. Just imagine the propaganda machine in full swing; " You'll know where Johnny or Jenny are all the time. You'll never need to worry again. track them by GPS in your own living room". Of course, no mention will be made about the fact that `Johnny and Jenny` will be prisoners for life. Already, the UK has been targeted by the EU for the introduction of `Biometric ID Cards`, to be introduced on a mandatory basis in October of next year. It will be a case of `No ID Card` no anything, along with the Crimminal Charge of `failing to carry`.

                        The EU works it's evil gradually. It never introduces it's major and contentious legislation in more than one country at the same time. It seems to operate a `Round Robin` system, introducing it's tyranny piecemeal in different places at different times, thereby avoiding a massive Pan European Rebellion. Although with the level of `dumbed downedness` (not a word I know) prevalent, I cannot imagine anyone bothering to rebel. They're too busy watching the football, or `Big Brother` or some other inane nonsense.

                        I have tried discussing these things with Danes, but they simply have no idea about what's going on in their own country, let alone the world at large. They believe all the lies, Global Warming, Climate Change, Islamic terrorism, 9/11, the war in Iraq, all of it, and more particularly, that their government has their interests at heart. It's the same when one tries to discuss Feminism, or Homosexuality or any other `isms`. They just quote the general consensus they have read or heard in the Media, without questioning who it is that owns that media. It's as if people have been given a subliminal code, which causes them to reject and refuse anything which does not agree with the `received wisdom of publicly manipulated consensus`. Much like an alcoholic is given a drug which rejects alcohol.

                        The only country in Europe which seems to be rejecting the `Agenda` is Poland. They have been in trouble with the `EU` Commission since they joined the monster a few years ago. They will not promote Sodomy in their schools, or allow the Sodomites to parade around in their cities. They are anti Abortion, anti Euthanasia and seemingly anti the NWO in it's entirety `per se`. I feel so sorry for that much maligned little country, whose history is one of being dominated by surrounding powers. After all those years as part of the Soviet Bloc, they find theit `freedom` (an illusion of course) only to leap right back into the pigsty that is the EU).

                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

                        > OK, time out!!!
                        >

                        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle"
                        > hisholiness@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "carol"
                        > > organicethics@ wrote:
                        > > >

                        > > > Tarjei: "...Some of those anthro-babbling racists have been going on
                        > > > about my deceased mother in another anthro-forum, saying that she's
                        > > > exercising some sort of authority over me from the other side of the
                        > > > threshold and what have you...."
                        > > >
                        > > > Now now, Tarjei, calm yourself down, you and everyone else will
                        > figure
                        > > > this one out.
                        > >
                        > > So will your mama, I presume.
                        > >
                        > > > You know, modern life is EXTREMELY complex
                        > >
                        > > You're doing your best to make it more so, but mainly for yourself.
                        > >
                        > > > and it's best
                        > > > not to throw all your insecurities into one great tub because you're
                        > > > experiencing Ahriman's thorough destabilizing powers,
                        > >
                        > > Those insecurities are in your own head along with all your confusion,
                        > > but touché on Ahriman's destabilizing powers, which evidently reach
                        > > deep into the demented world of mindless anthrobabblers.....
                        > >
                        > > > and then wish to
                        > > > thrush ALL down the drain in one shot.
                        > >
                        > > Your divine task is to dig a tunnel out of that drain of yours. It
                        > > won't be accomplished in one single lifetime.
                        > >
                        > > > That's what they call over here on the A continent= freaking out.
                        > >
                        > > I always suspected you had a word for that condition, and now you've
                        > > found a whole continent. Getting out of there will be like getting off
                        > > drugs.
                        > >
                        > > > You know Tarjei, you, me and everyone have no other choice than to
                        > dig
                        > > > up the great deep LIGHT - there's just no other way. Believe me, NO
                        > > > OTHER.
                        > >
                        > > Probabaly so, but I doubt that you'll find much light in that freaking
                        > > out A-continent.
                        > >
                        > > Tarjei

                      • carol
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 7 8:33 PM

                          It is truly disastrous when Michael and the Angelic realm are lost from view; a living antidote to this, of which I propose, comes about through bearing witness, using one's various human senses, to  how several distinct folk souls manage to engage themselves within a sentient configuration in which  a Christic Blessing can be  brought forth,  using the talents 2 singers, a multitude of classical musicians,  and the European continent as  setting.

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db1-IlnW2YY&feature=related

                        • Mike Helsher
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 7 9:14 PM
                            Ummmmm, It amazes me how serious some people take their own anthro babble,. Which BTW is a multitude of words formed in minds that are seemingly convinced that these symbols frozen in cyber space are some how true. And this word bound truth is somehow spun into a beautiful song by two talented singers (that left chills down my spine BTW) as a disastrous representation of something lost.

                            It is my experience that most people diagnose themselves quite clearly when they write stuff like this.

                            I vote for "Time to say Goodbye", which has undoubtedly got some evil conceptualized anthro babble written into it somewhere.

                             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp0ccQVy1og&feature=related

                            Mike Helsher
                            http://www.michaelhelsher.lifesuccessconsultants.com/
                            http://www.thewealthguardian.com/

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 8 12:04 AM
                              <organicethics@...> wrote:

                              > On second thought TARJÉ, would there exist an ever so slight
                              > possibility that your thinking apparatus might one day permit that it
                              > dawn on little Ole, you, that Asureus Spirit Beings just have the
                              > wildest time with us humans when micro wave zapping is used to determine
                              > the ambiant temperature of specific earthly/geographic areas?

                              It's highly appropriate for this thread in particular that thou be
                              banished to the very realm of thy beloved asureus beings and
                              microwave-zapped gremlins.