Re: Rev Jeremiah Wright

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "SCos" <vtsophia@...>
      wrote:

      > excuse me while i puke on their high school diploma. and obama,
      maybe he is the islamic morph anti-christ (3 X 666) ??

      JFK was the papal antichrist I guess, so Obama would have to take a
      different title, like the World Prince; Hillary is the Whore of
      Babylon, and McCain is the Dragon. The incumbent administration
      consists merely of vampires and werewolves, but Pelosi is probably
      Beelzebub, and the others -- Leviathan, Asmodeus, Balberith, Astaroth,
      Verrine, Gressil, Sonneillon, Carreau, Carnivean, Oeillet, Rosier,
      Verrier, Belias, Olivier, Iuvart -- they're all in Congress, and the
      rest are state governors. Arnold, of course, is Sorat himself.