GA 346 is online

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      "The Book of Revelation and the Work of the Priest" (GA 346) is now
      available at my old website:

      http://uncletaz.com/priest/

      I hope this may help James when he's working on the pro edition for
      the Steiner Archives. There were a lot of bugs in the scanned Word
      docs, such as invisible text boxes and protracted hyphens, image
      remnants etc. (although I've been running the scanned files through
      OmniPage, which James says is the best available tool for this) --
      these bugs become apparent when running the text through plain text
      (such as email) or through html.

      I've skipped the Index of Names at the end of the book, because the
      index only refers to page numbers; I may work them over later and link
      them up to the proper places in the text with anchors.

      Let me know if you come across any undetected bugs or if any of the
      images aren't coming up right. Test the links. I may throw in an index
      page for the plates folder sometime.....

      This should offer easier reading for everybody, with proper formatting
      such as italics and anchored notes and hyerlinks to the plates and the
      pages interlinked.

      Cheers,