Born in 1912 (was: Germany 1933)

    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 23, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "zayart" <sky@...> wrote:

      > ... yes, and after a long life and Christy's death - Henry still works
      > relentlessly; again in Spring Valley.
      > His many pebbles of knowledge and sometimes wisdom, will remain acute
      > to my memory and my heart.

      My oh my, he's still around, 96 this year, just like Studs Terkel who
      was also born in 1912, and who always tells his story like "When the
      Titanic went down, I came up...."

      Here's full hour with Studs Terkel on "Democracy Now":

      http://www.archive.org/details/dn2007-1113_vid

      Transcript:

      http://tinyurl.com/2vrynr

      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 23, 2008