Neonicotinoid pesticides and the global honeybee/bat die-off

  • DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      I know this is a bit off-topic but it has to be publicized.

      This short YouTube video is well worth a listen - about half way through a comprehensive list of this class of pesticides is given. Which includes ADVANTAGE (the flea control product?).

      I too have kept bees and also no longer see the populations of moths and butterflies that used to be so numerous.

      Please forward it far and wide.

      Deborah

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XnvZAcM0U