Anthroposophical Guidelines - 83

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 126 , Mar 5, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines – 83

      83 . The earth is the stage for the three realms of nature and the
      human realm, insofar as they manifest the deeds of spiritual beings to
      the external senses.

      Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts – 83

      83 . The Earth is the scene of action of the three Nature kingdoms and of the human kingdom, inasmuch as these make manifest the outward and sensible glory of the activity of spiritual Beings.

       (http://www.rsarchive.org/)

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.