Anthroposophical Guidelines - 79

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 126 , Feb 29, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines - 79

      79 . One can spiritually approach the third hierarchy (Archai, Archangeloi, Angeloi) when one becomes so acquainted with thinking, feeling and willing that he sees in them the spirit being active in the soul. At first thinking places only images in the world, not something real. Feeling moves in this imagery, speaking for reality in man, but cannot fully manifest it. Willing unfolds a reality, which requires the body, but which does not act consciously in its formation. What is essential in thinking in order to make the body the basis of this thinking, what is essential in feeling to make the body a participant in a reality, what is essential in willing in order to consciously participate in the body's formation – is alive in the third hierarchy.

      Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts -79

      79. Spiritually, we can approach the Third Hierarchy (Archai, Archangeloi, Angeloi) by learning to know Thinking, Feeling and Willing, so as to perceive in them the Spiritual that works in the soul. Thinking, to begin with, places not an effective reality, but only pictures into the world. Feeling lives and moves in this realm of pictures; bears witness to the presence of a reality in man, but cannot live it or express it outwardly. Willing unfolds a reality which presupposes the existence of the body but does not consciously assist in its formation. The spiritual reality that lives in our Thinking, to make the body the foundation of this Thinking; the spiritual reality that lives in our Feeling, to make the body share in the experience of a reality; the spiritual reality that lives in our Willing, consciously to assist in fashioning the body — all this is alive in the Third Hierarchy.

      (http://www.rsarchive.org/)

      Message 126 of 126 , Mar 3, 2012

        102. At the moment during sleep in which the astral body and the I sever their relation to the etheric body's thoughts, they enter into relation with "karma" – to envisioning the events throughout repeated earth-lives. This envisioning is not open to normal consciousness - [unless] a super-sensible consciousness enters it.