Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

  • Simone
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 5, 2008

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > This reminds me of the lover who was rejected in favor of someone
      > else. You know, "Good luck with your new love. (Not.) She's not as
      > pretty or as smart as me, but hey! You made your bed. Now go f*ck in
      > it."

      Hi Jennifer,

      The problem is that I'm not that self-confident in my charming, so, cursing is my only resource (I'm just kidding Frank!)

      > I don't know what to think of Frank's new group. But I know I love
      > Frank, so hey. It's all good, right?

      Loving Frank is epidemic in this area of the cyberspace; it's highly contagious especially amongst female subscribers. We should gather in a club, what about "Frank's widows on AT"?

      Cheers,
      Simone

      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.