Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 5 11:02 AM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone" wrote:

      > Dear Frank,
      >
      > I do understand your reasons as well as Dottie's; both sides have
      > their fair motives, you're just looking at the situation at
      > opposites points of view. I don't think it's worthy to discuss
      > it now since the wound is fresh and opened but time will heal it and
      > hopefully we'll be all together again sooner than later. I'd be
      > a liar if I said I wish you good luck in your new list, I don't,
      > I'm pretty much selfish, I want you back.
      >
      > Love,
      >
      > Simone

      Hi, Simone and Frank!

      This reminds me of the lover who was rejected in favor of someone
      else. You know, "Good luck with your new love. (Not.) She's not as
      pretty or as smart as me, but hey! You made your bed. Now go f*ck in
      it."

      I don't know what to think of Frank's new group. But I know I love
      Frank, so hey. It's all good, right?

      Cheers,
      Jennifer
      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.