Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts ~ 56.

    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 4, 2008
      Part one of three in this section of Leading Thoughts:

      56. The epoch of existence between death and a new birth, when the Karma of  man is fashioned, can be described only by the results of spiritual research. But it must always be borne in the mind that such description appeals to our intelligence. We need only consider with open mind the realities of the world of the senses, and we become aware that it points to a spiritual reality - as the form of a corpse of points to the life that indwelt it.

      Frank and JoAnn's new list with Franks translation can be found here:

      To subscribe to the new list send a blank email to:

      anthroposophy_world-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Moderators: Frank Thomas Smith and JoAnn Schwartz

      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.