Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 3, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Simone"
      <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank,
      >
      > I'm also glad to see you here. I wouldn't say it's important but
      > it'd be certainly interesting – do you have any objection,
      > `cause if you don't I'd love to help Dottie on it. I have
      > "Leading Thoughts" in English somewhere in my garage, I get to
      > do a search in the dust to find it, I don't know if it's the
      > same version you find online on the archives, but the more versions, the
      > better: there's a site on the internet that offers 13 different
      > translations to English of the poem "Autopsychography" by
      > Fernando Pessoa; it's interesting that none of them, imo, gives a
      > fair picture of the poem but if you read all of them, you start getting
      > the idea…
      >
      > Let me know if that's ok.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Simone
      Dear Simone,
      Thanks for asking. I mean you or Dottie could do it anyway without
      fearing that I'd sue you. But that's not the point - which is why I am
      not continuing the guidelines here and doing so elsewhere. The reason
      is that I am in strong disagreement with certain aspects of this list
      and these aspects would have to change before I gave permission to
      publish the translations here, or did it myself. They are:
      1. That the moderators be identified by their real names. (rank and
      serial numbers not necessary), so they take responsibility for their
      actions, especially when banning people.
      2. That they give the real reasons, rather than "meddling in list
      management", which is merely a fictitious excuse.
      3. That "meddling in list management" - which means even mentioning it
      - be deleted as a rule. How can anyone meddle in list management when
      they aren't a part of it?
      4. That posts not be deleted from the list and archives without good
      reason and notification. (One of mine was recently, as this one may
      well be.)
      And yes, I am aware that I am violating the rule by writing this.
      Love to you, Simone,
      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.