Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      J:> What subject are you talking about, Frank?

      F: The subject is "list management", Jennifer, which is off limits here.

      J: It is known that you started
      > a new group, for your own reasons.

      F: My reason was the above subject.

      J: And it is also known that you had
      > been posting your translations to this group until you created the new
      > group, where you are now posting them. Both groups (yours and this one)
      > are public, so anyone who wants to see your translations can see them,
      > simply by accessing the group and perusing the archive.

      F: True.

      J: The issue here seems to be the idea of seeing the translations side by
      > side, which anybody who knows how to cut and paste could do. I could go
      > right now and create a document that contains both translations.
      > Anybody who had a mind to do this could do it, regardless of group
      > membership.

      F: True.

      J: How important is it to see the translations side by side? To whom
      it is
      > important, it is that important, I guess.

      F: I don't know.

      > Best always, Frank! I'm glad you are still posting here. :)
      >
      > Jennifer

      Best to you too, Jennifer.
      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.