Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Anthroposophical Leading Thoughts (was Anthroposophical Guidelines)

    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 1, 2008
      Whatever Frank, whatever man.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
      wrote:

      > And you know Frank, I really don't care about how easy it would have
      been to keep doing it here. You chose to do that. I am not one who
      holds that suffering is for suffering or that free speech is for free
      speech, there are basic dignities that can be held and learnings in
      both. I am not afraid to make a stand and to be accountable for it.
      Free speech for free speech sucks in my experience, its just like
      suffering for sufferings sakes.

      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      _________
      I see, Dottie, that you don't get it after all. And I consider this "I
      am not afraid to make a stand and to be accountable for it" to be
      untrue where this list is concerned. See ya off-list, maybe.
      Frank

      > Frank Thomas Smith wrote:
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Simone,
      > >
      > > I am not posting Frank's translations only the ones from the
      > Leading Thoughts. Sorry for the confusion. IT would be great though
      > to have his translation here as well with the older ones to see how
      > they meet or differ.
      > >
      > > I will continue to keep the link to his new list so that those
      > that wish to check Franks' translation can do so.
      > >
      > > All good things,
      > > Dottie
      > __________
      > Dottie, as a member of the Inner Sanctum you must be well aware of
      > why I am no longer posting the new translation on this list - which
      > would have been much easier - instead of starting a new one
      > (anthroposophy-world).
      > Best,
      > Frank
      >

      > > Simone wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
      > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hey Friends, I am going to continue where Frank left off on the
      > Leading
      > > > Thoughts. His translation is called Anthroposophical Guidelines
      > and are
      > > > being continued on the new list founded by he and JoAnn. The
      > link is
      > > > below.
      > > >

      > > > 53. The unfolding of man's life between death and a new birth
      > takes
      > > > place in successive stages. For a few days after passing through
      > the
      > > > gate of Death the whole of the past earthly life is seen in
      > living
      > > > pictures. This experience reveals at the same time the gradual
      > severance
      > > > of the vehicle of the past life from the human soul-and-spirit.
      > > >

      > > > Link to Frank and JoAnn's list:
      > > >
      > > > (There are 185 guidelines plus longer clarifications by Rudolf
      > Steiner.)

      > > Hi Dottie,
      > > It was nice of Frank to let you keep posting his translations
      > here. I think it'd be great if we could post each of the guidelines
      > side by side with the old translation so we'd have a comparative
      > view. I wonder if that's ok with Frank.
      > > Cyber greetings,
      > > Simone
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > Mobile. Try it now.
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 67 of 67 , Jan 4, 2012
        55. A purely spiritual, long enduring epoch follows, during which the human soul prepares its coming earth-life in the sense of karma, together with other karmically conjoined human souls and with beings of the higher hierarchies.