Re: The Judas ReConnection

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      Frank, I just wanted to say thank you for the Guidelines.

      I also wanted to thank you for the picture you have that accompanies
      your article for the Southern Cross Review. It seems to depict exactly
      that the Christ has to take the kiss in any case. He has to take it, He
      has to suffer. He has to suffer in that exact manner: beautifully,
      knowing, and sad. It is sad to know of the individuals who do this type
      of betrayal and yet the hierarhies must continue to bear this over and
      over.

      I was thinking of something Adri has said, and I just read recently by
      Rudolf Steiner : Christ is crucified every day.

      I was thinking of this and it comes to me that he is crucified by what
      we say that is untruthful about others, and when we do this we betray
      others with our opinions and not with knowledge, we crucify the Christ
      in them and in the world.

      But what a beautiful picture examplifying even then the Christ had to
      bear it and did not choose to run.

      All good things,
      Dottie