A little history

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
      Gaelman was cordial and friendly to me until the following incident.
      I had a dispute with Christine, last July, and Gaelman thought it
      would be funny to write, apropos of this dispute:

      (post 31944):

      "For some of us t'would be a wondrous thing indeed if we were to be
      witness to the physical contention between the two women...God
      willing, they'd tear each other's clothes off...grapple violently on
      the floor...using the expletives we like to hear.

      Common decency prevents me from indicating the various positions I'd
      hope to see them in...Musing like Sister Jo, G."

      I found that retarded and offensive and said as a small aside in a
      later post, regarding Gaelman:

      (post 31955)

      "What a repulsive man – repulsive."

      It was after that that I became an "it." He clearly thought that post
      was funny and that people, including the people he was writing about,
      would find it charming and witty. He began to insult me after that to
      cover his embarrassment, which was obviously profound, considering
      how long he's had to keep it up. Anyone with normal self-esteem would
      have recovered by now, and at the time just said maybe, Hey sorry if
      I offended you - any man who didn't need to put down women to boost
      his own ego would have no problem with that, wouldn't have to fume
      about ball-busting feminists etc. Only someone with a serious self-
      esteem problem, needing reassurance for his masculinity every step of
      the way, would still be posting that this person is a cocksucker and
      a "hell broad," and making crude remarks about her picture . . .
      speaking of tenth grade.

      Diana
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
        Ms. Winters, as I see it you have no road at all to be casting any
        stones: it has all been used up by your constant nasty remarks to
        anyone you consider less intelligent than you ~ you constanty offend
        kind people as being stupid.

        To consider that the only thing repulsive are sexual remarks is to
        fully miss the point. Yours are and have been very mean and nasty for
        many years. Talk about calling the kettle black.

        All good things,
        Dottie

        > Gaelman was cordial and friendly to me until the following
        incident.
        > I had a dispute with Christine, last July, and Gaelman thought it
        > would be funny to write, apropos of this dispute:
        >
        > (post 31944):
        >
        > "For some of us t'would be a wondrous thing indeed if we were to be
        > witness to the physical contention between the two women...God
        > willing, they'd tear each other's clothes off...grapple violently
        on
        > the floor...using the expletives we like to hear.
        >
        > Common decency prevents me from indicating the various positions
        I'd
        > hope to see them in...Musing like Sister Jo, G."
        >
        > I found that retarded and offensive and said as a small aside in a
        > later post, regarding Gaelman:
        >
        > (post 31955)
        >
        > "What a repulsive man – repulsive."
        >
        > It was after that that I became an "it." He clearly thought that
        post
        > was funny and that people, including the people he was writing
        about,
        > would find it charming and witty. He began to insult me after that
        > cover his embarrassment, which was obviously profound, considering
        > how long he's had to keep it up. Anyone with normal self-esteem
        would
        > have recovered by now, and at the time just said maybe, Hey sorry
        if
        > I offended you - any man who didn't need to put down women to boost
        > his own ego would have no problem with that, wouldn't have to fume
        > about ball-busting feminists etc. Only someone with a serious self-
        > esteem problem, needing reassurance for his masculinity every step
        of
        > the way, would still be posting that this person is a cocksucker
        and
        > a "hell broad," and making crude remarks about her picture . . .
        > speaking of tenth grade.
        >
        > Diana

      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
          <winters_diana@...> wrote:

          > Gaelman was cordial and friendly to me until the following incident.
          > I had a dispute with Christine, last July, and Gaelman thought it
          > would be funny to write, apropos of this dispute:
          >
          > (post 31944):
          >
          > "For some of us t'would be a wondrous thing indeed if we were to be
          > witness to the physical contention between the two women...God
          > willing, they'd tear each other's clothes off...grapple violently on
          > the floor...using the expletives we like to hear.
          >
          > Common decency prevents me from indicating the various positions I'd
          > hope to see them in...Musing like Sister Jo, G."
          >
          > I found that retarded and offensive and said as a small aside in a
          > later post, regarding Gaelman:
          >
          > (post 31955)
          >
          > "What a repulsive man – repulsive."
          >
          > It was after that that I became an "it." He clearly thought that post
          > was funny and that people, including the people he was writing about,
          > would find it charming and witty. He began to insult me after that to
          > cover his embarrassment, which was obviously profound, considering
          > how long he's had to keep it up. Anyone with normal self-esteem would
          > have recovered by now, and at the time just said maybe, Hey sorry if
          > I offended you - any man who didn't need to put down women to boost
          > his own ego would have no problem with that, wouldn't have to fume
          > about ball-busting feminists etc. Only someone with a serious self-
          > esteem problem, needing reassurance for his masculinity every step of
          > the way, would still be posting that this person is a cocksucker and
          > a "hell broad," and making crude remarks about her picture . . .
          > speaking of tenth grade.
          >
          > Diana

          True enough about me...I'd enjoy watching a naked woman wrestle just
          about anything including an "evil-ugly hell broad" or a "cock-sucking
          rat"...the funny thing is this: I learned of those appellations from
          its own postings when, as is its nature, it was bad-mouthing someone
          on the list...people it, presumably, includes in its designation as
          "we". :)

          Now, a little gratitude from all of you is in order here...I am, after
          all, going to the trouble of the not always boring task of engaging
          it...in this way its attention is diverted from other considerations
          here that are often directly related to spiritual science.

          For those who find the "creature of will" determination too cold or
          the possession explanation too implausible I suggest some aspects of
          the medical diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. Some of the symptoms of
          that neurological disorder are spot on...Gman
        • winters_diana
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
            <gaelman58@...> wrote:

            >I learned of those appellations from its own postings when, as is its
            >nature, it was bad-mouthing someone on the list...

            How do you figure? I quoted Tarjei calling me a lying malignant
            cocksucking rat (which he did, Jennifer, just in case you're
            listening) - and this was *me* badmouthing someone?
          • winters_diana
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
              <winters_diana@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
              > <gaelman58@> wrote:
              >
              > >I learned of those appellations from its own postings when, as is
              its
              > >nature, it was bad-mouthing someone on the list...
              >
              > How do you figure? I quoted Tarjei calling me a lying malignant
              > cocksucking rat (which he did, Jennifer, just in case you're
              > listening) - and this was *me* badmouthing someone?

              Furthermore, you did not learn about this originally from my postings -
              he posted it here, and you were on the list at the time. It's not like
              I'm dragging something from a remote location just to make Tarjei look
              bad. He wrote those things here, I think it was last summer.
            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2008
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana" wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
                > wrote:
                >
                > >I learned of those appellations from its own postings
                > >when, as is its nature, it was bad-mouthing someone on the list...
                >
                > How do you figure? I quoted Tarjei calling me a lying malignant
                > cocksucking rat (which he did, Jennifer, just in case you're
                > listening) - and this was *me* badmouthing someone?

                Children, children. It doesn't matter who started it ...