Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2008
      This is the other thing I meant:

      gman to Deborah:

      >Deb, I don't think for a moment it has anything to do with "deep
      >beliefs" or anything having to do with your impressions of me.

      >You're not going to talk about Steiner's indications on the Christ
      >Event with anyone...plain and simple.

      Why isn't she going to talk about Steiner's indications on the Christ
      event with anyone? Do elaborate, Gaelman.

      >"You found me out"...no, not really...I kind of knew that of you all
      >along...not the "snob" part,

      What part, then?

      >that would require an extensive familiarity with spiritual science
      >and the frequent giving forth about it.

      You are revealing your ignorance again - she has studied spiritual
      science far, far longer than you have, old man.

      >You've had a bit of a go at misdirection...that's all...Deb, its not
      >that I disagree with your sentiments about anything...its just that
      >they have nothing to do with spiritual science.

      You don't disagree with her sentiments about anything. Her beliefs,
      her views, her opinions aren't the problem. Then what is your problem
      with her, exactly? I think you should spell it out. Not everyone here
      is too swift on the uptake with this sort of thing.

      Diana
    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.