Re: Airheading

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2008
      > As far as I can make out the epistemology is rock solid...you can
      > take any skeptic or anti-spiritual science person there and they will
      > founder...

      We generally just ignore such efforts, trying to save you
      embarrassment. I recall a couple such pieces you've posted, and they
      were inane - not something I'd waste time replying to. At least you've
      learned to spell the word, though.
      Diana
    • gaelman58
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
        <winters_diana@...> wrote:

        > > I guess it doesn't matter, not really. He said something,
        > > and you were offended and want others to share your outrage?
        >

        > His problem with her is that she's Jewish. That's the "personal
        > problem" she's supposed to have with the "Christ Event."

        Well, it's finally got me :)...I'm Catholic, not Christian, and refuse
        to believe that absolute absurdity that God Himself incarnated as a
        kike...it's angel, the one it's oblivous to, is obviously fucking with
        it...perhaps to get its attention?