Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2008
      I'm referring to this (Gaelman to Deborah):

      >I'd understand you'd have a problem with what is at the core of
      >anthroposophy...something you're not going to speak about because, in
      >a way, you'd be outed...you have an antipathy in common with the "it"
      >and some others...you have a quite personal problem with Christianity
      >and all the indications given about it by Steiner.

      Read between the lines, folks. It really isn't that difficult, and
      there's more in a later post.

      In what way would she be outed, Gaelman? Go ahead and out her, why
      don't you?
      Diana
    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.