Re: Airheading

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 1, 2008
      I wrote:

      >I'll post it if one of the many, er, moderators who apparenly read
      >even things I write privately, says it's okay. I'm guessing not
      >though. I'm inclined not to post it anyway. Maybe it's a set up to
      see >if I'll post it, then I could be removed again for violating
      >something. Whatever.

      apparently inspiring Jennifer to write:

      >Yes, a loony bin. Even paranoid people are welcome here, ones who
      >believe they're being set up, conspired against.

      For the record, that's not paranoid of me - I was told offlist that
      this was going on - that whatever I wrote privately to anyone,
      numerous people were reading. (And then they were careful to prove it
      to me - something I wrote to one of them would be answered by another
      one.) As usual, Jennifer, you have got the basic nature of this group
      backwards. I don't make this stuff up - it's too bizarre to make up.

      I wonder, Jennifer, if you're going to catch the gist of what your
      friend Gaelman is presently writing to Deborah? It's not real subtle,
      and it's real, real ugly. (Quick, before they delete it!)

      Diana
    • gaelman58
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"
        <winters_diana@...> wrote:

        > > I guess it doesn't matter, not really. He said something,
        > > and you were offended and want others to share your outrage?
        >

        > His problem with her is that she's Jewish. That's the "personal
        > problem" she's supposed to have with the "Christ Event."

        Well, it's finally got me :)...I'm Catholic, not Christian, and refuse
        to believe that absolute absurdity that God Himself incarnated as a
        kike...it's angel, the one it's oblivous to, is obviously fucking with
        it...perhaps to get its attention?