Re: Solstice, Galactic Center and the Heart

  • doybia
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 1, 2008
      Ah Gaelman,
      You've found me out. I am a snob. There is absolutely no way I am
      going to talk about my deep beliefs to a person who can seriously use
      the word "slobberable". I simply can't. So sorry.
      DeborahK

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      <gaelman58@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey Gaelman,
      > > This post could win a prize for one of your worst ever.
      > >
      > > Euuuu! Slobberable?
      > >
      > > Perhaps we should go back to the anthrobabble.
      > > DeborahK
      >
      > Your "euuu!" more or less sums up your inputs, Deb...do you write
      > letters to newspapers starting, "I am shocked and
      outraged..."?...now,
      > Deb, you must understand I do not find you all that shallow...with
      > respect to "anthrobabble", I'd understand you'd have a problem with
      > what is at the core of anthroposophy...something you're not going to
      > speak about because, in a way, you'd be outed...you have an
      antipathy
      > in common with the "it" and some others...you have a quite personal
      > problem with Christianity and all the indications given about it by
      > Steiner.
      >
      > I am now ready to be put in my place...it'd be easy...just explain
      how
      > my last bit above is untrue and how I don't know what I'm talking
      > about with respect to you.
      >
      > No one here is going to find anything you say offensive...that's
      your
      > little dealeeo...:)
      >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      > > <gaelman58@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"

      > > when
      > > about
      > > stupid
      thinking, "Ew." "Yuck."
      > > What a
      > > >
      > > > The problem with the last bit about drooling and slobbering
      would be
      > > > the following facts: Some women have, in the past, posted a
      > > > photograph that is accessible to people on the list...are they
      > > > slobberable? Yeah, that's not a stretch...The Critics also
      have a
      > > > photograph...it shows what anyone would first take for four
      > > > women...who could possibly know there's only three?...Well two,
      it
      > > > seems to me , qualify as slobberable...nothing exceptional in
      > > > that...standard male/female stuff.
      > > >
      > > > In addition to the assumption that he was exchanging posts here
      > > > with a human being, a guy would also be aware of what
      that "person"
      > > > looked like, wouldn't he? How could it think that anyone would
      be
      > > > inclined to slobber over it after having viewed that photograph.
      > > >
      > > > It is not slobbered over by anyone...neither has that happened
      in
      > > the
      > > > past....nor is it evidently on tap for the future...that is an
      area
      > > of
      > > > human activity that is utterly foreign to it and will, no doubt,
      > > > remain so. Its unslobberability has nothing to do with me.

      anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "winters_diana"

      > > uselessness
      > > commentary...something

      > > gratification.

      > > use

    • winters_diana
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 4, 2008
        >Diana, when you view disputes between individuals on this list,
        you
        > witness seperate individuals engage themselves in
        social 'intercourse'
        > using a mix of: given conscious, sub and unconscious 'soul
        forces'
        > (in varying degrees of experienced awareness) which they apply
        towards a
        > common fraternal goal: they employ the method of socialization to
        > individualy 'hammer out' what is spiritually TRUE for our epoch-
        while
        > relying on THE living spiritual force connected to the impulse of
        > Anthroposophy.
        >
        > This is a BIG human step which feeds itself into MANKIND'S EARTHLY
        > EVOLUTION.

        Sure. You're all taking big steps toward MANKIND'S EARTHLY EVOLUTION
        here.